• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are enchanted apples stackable?

dlwiii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, they are. However, they do not always stack, and I suspect it may be that only apples made by the same person stack. Apples from two different people will not stack. But that's just my theory on why sometimes I cannot stack them.

R

rayvowrath

Thats really strange, I sometimes buy enchanted apples from a couple different vendors that arent owned by the same person and they stack no problem.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably if non-except and exceptional they don't stack... cause grapes of wrath don't if both not exceptional.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
neither do EX and normal egg bombs.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No difference. And no difference with grapes of wrath. Which is a shame.... poor cooks.
That's proabably a good thing for me. I used both apples and grapes as training items and while I did the apples only for a little while, I have more than 1000 grapes mostly nonexceptional