• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Are Black Sandals Still Obtainable?

C

Cruxshadow

I mean the true black ones from the old weaver, not natural dyed sandals (which end up being a really dark grey, not black). Does anyone know if these are still obtainabe, or do i need to try and buy from someone? If they are, how can i get em? Im on Siege so the just buy it solution isnt workin out too well for me atm. Thanks for your help!

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About a year ago berserker demons were in nujelm i think it was. They were killing the invuln npcs. I ended up with about 50 pairs of black sandals. So yes they were, but not possible any more.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a pair on Siege that I think are double blessed that I would think about selling to you. Give me a nice offer.