• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are all TC3 players tempoarily using a free account?

P

PB Three

I'm wondering about the "Starting Money has been lowered and we will implement paying player bonuses instead"

Does that mean that for the time being that I, being a paid subscriber for about 5 years, am using a free account in TC3? If so, is it even possible to enable my regular TSO for use in TC3 as of right now?

I'm not running into any problems, I'm just curious.

PB Three

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm wondering about the "Starting Money has been lowered and we will implement paying player bonuses instead"

Does that mean that for the time being that I, being a paid subscriber for about 5 years, am using a free account in TC3? If so, is it even possible to enable my regular TSO for use in TC3 as of right now?

I'm not running into any problems, I'm just curious.

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]
No, you are not using a free account unless you are using a *trial* account.
I don't know what you mean by 'enabling TSO for use in TC3.

P

PB Three

Never mind that question about regular TSO; you answered my question regardless of knowing what I meant.

Thanks.

PB Three