• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are all dragons red in EC/Picos ui?

S

sherkborg

Im extremely sad and probably wont run the client if this is true or unchangeable but are ALL dragons red in the EC? What happened to the brown ones? I hunt with a brown dragon and hate the color of red. Im trying to switch to EC but I cant if my favorite pet who is brown shows up as red. Thats a deal breaker for me. Is this true or is there something I can change is something bugged? Let me know.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im extremely sad and probably wont run the client if this is true or unchangeable but are ALL dragons red in the EC? What happened to the brown ones? I hunt with a brown dragon and hate the color of red. Im trying to switch to EC but I cant if my favorite pet who is brown shows up as red. Thats a deal breaker for me. Is this true or is there something I can change is something bugged? Let me know.
there are no brown dragons since KR comes out :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Which I think stinks.... but it's true they are ALL red...

Wish they spawned in Greens, Reds, Golds, Browns, and Blues.

And even a black.

But that's just me.... and NO I do NOT want pet dye.... what I want is a variety of colors spawning.

And I do NOT want them just "hued" I hate when they are splash painted all one color.... they need to be spawning with the underside yellow.... like it is.... and just the "red" area's colored differently. The underside and details like horns and such should NOT re-hue.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dragon is one of the worst creatures in the EC.

I'm still not going to switch back to the CC but my most favorite and used dragon is a brown.

I'd also like it if the Greater dragons were a little bit bigger than regular dragons.