• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Archery sniper

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello. Im trying to make an archer.
My target is build archer with a max damage, SSI and HCI. So...

Anatomy/tactics/archery 120

Obviously defence isnt my prerogative. So i dont know what other skills help me in this template.
Suggestion to add?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might want healing also.

Is the a PvM or PvP char?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You're going to also need either chivalry, or bushido, or both to reach max damage against things you don't have a lesser slayer for. Also, you want to make sure you're at 150 str, even when cursed (I do noticably less damage at 140 than 150).

When trying to do max damage with an archer, IMO, the problem isn't what skills to have, it's building the 211+ stamina with all that SSI.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You're going to also need either chivalry, or bushido, or both to reach max damage against things you don't have a lesser slayer for. Also, you want to make sure you're at 150 str, even when cursed (I do noticably less damage at 140 than 150).

When trying to do max damage with an archer, IMO, the problem isn't what skills to have, it's building the 211+ stamina with all that SSI.
Yeah, build its important.
There are also skills to help me in make more damage?
chiv what do?
bushido?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You'll use Chivalry for Enemy of One and bushido to honor your opponents.

Feel free to google those, or look at the stickies in here for more explanation of why you'd want this.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have a macro that does select nearest mobile, invoke honor, wait for target, target selected, attack selected. Works pretty well.