• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archery Contest 5/29

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next Saturday I'll hold the archery contest in the Britain Fairgrounds at 7PM EST.

Depending on how many people I get it will be anywhere from one to a few million gold prize, as I've just been putting it off I probably wont have anything special unless I decide to start farming imbuing resources. As of right now the next one after this will be scheduled some time in the second half of June.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to make it. We have ours scheduled for next saturday on Baja at 8:30 pm shard time which is 11:30 pm eastern. Whats your rules if I may ask?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rules are the same as the old S|A contest rules, I'm originally from Baja the shard not the timezone, and I've made no attempt to claim the rules are from my head haha.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice! Probably the same rule set we have. I am east coast so I know what you mean definetly about time zone lol.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to make it. 7 may be a tad early but if I am home from work I will be there.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Is Tonight My days were off so I thought it was yesterday but it is Tonight, And depending on how many people there are the Prize will differ.