• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archer tamer

I

Izious

yah right.. more like imbuing came out and hes rushing to get some money back. haha sorry bud this isnt cash for clunkers...

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah i just dont plan on playing the char anymore..if it were just about money i would have sold them before the expansion..i really dont need gold believe me

S

suprshadow

glad to see another one realizes mages are where it's at!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mages are fun , but so are Gimp dexxers !!!

My first dexxer I've had in many many years..
I must say , defiantly :thumbsup:

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would play a dexxer also but im east coast and im simply just not fast enough to chase someone down..

S

suprshadow

i would play a dexxer also but im east coast and im simply just not fast enough to chase someone down..
WHAT!!!! coming from war god the running shot archer that somehow is twice as fast as me and well yeah... No idea how your that fast.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer mages most of my characters are magery based, tho I have a couple dexers.

S

suprshadow

wargod=Budweiser
wargasm=me
oh ok cause i was gonna say.. if your war god and complaining about speed lol..... :D i can't out run that archer for the life of me. Everytime i am redlined and i see him on my tail i am like REALLY REALLY HIM MANN

R

Rand Al

yea he will catch up to you even if you got a screen head start at least he misses more than the other one zip but zip isn't as fast. Iv had all there moving shot archers on me it usually ends up in OoOoooo or a hard long healing run. But you can telly on the roof and watch the 2 mages sit there and think can we take this guy 2 on 1 or juke em in the houses.