• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archer/Tamer Template???

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the best template for this or is there even a template? Let me know. Thanks.

Nizam

Visitor
I found this

Archery Templates - Old Stratics

Though these seem out of date. I don't think the tamer/archer model in it is very good. Archery requires: Anaotomy Tactics and Archery, while Taming requires :Animal Taming and Animal Lore. Then you need some way of healing both your self and your pet, which could be Chivalry and Vet to round things off (or healing and vet). This will leave you with no room for Resisting Spells. Hence you could rely on Chivalry or Magery to heal both yourself and your pet - but this will be very mana intensive. Also keep in mind the higher level stuff like Consume Damage (taming mastery) consumes mana at an insane rate (need about 40 LMC and 8 mana regen to keep up). Making the character an elf is a no brainer here (that extra mana is key)

I thought about this often and thought that If I just wanted enough taming/lore to have a pair of bake kitsune's nibble at the heels of my foes, it could work out. Be sure to dye those gloves white to complete the 'aristocratic look'.

I don't know if it could work for killing balrons with your GD. Eager to hear what other people think!

Last edited: