• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archer/Sami - With Lesser Hiryu... Animal Control?

• Thread starter imported_JediSith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_JediSith

I been away from the game since the new change... But Can a dexxer still control a lesser hiryu Still?

I

imported_JediSith

But can you still control a lesser hiryu like a tamer? or do you need lore and vet?

I

imported_Hinotori

With a tamer you need Taming and Lore. Vet is for healing, not control.

Samurai need as much Bushido as they can afford to control it. Get less control from jewels for samurai than real skill gives for the control now I think. I may be remembering wrong on that part.

G

<blockquote><hr>

With a tamer you need Taming and Lore. Vet is for healing, not control.

Samurai need as much Bushido as they can afford to control it. Get less control from jewels for samurai than real skill gives for the control now I think. I may be remembering wrong on that part.

[/ QUOTE ]

I seem to remember seeing that they changed it so the bush skill needed to be real for better control. And as Hinotori said you do not need the other taming skills with bush.

G

Bushido acts like taming and lore for control. So you don't need to have any of those skills. If I'm not wrong, having 98.7 bushido gives you 100% of control chance.

C

Conrad99

Will it bond with 90 bush?

Can you heal it with healing skills and not vet? My dexxer has healing/anat not any taming skills.

I

imported_Hinotori

At 110 real and 120 jeweled, I'd say my samurai has about 85 to 90% control. Low enough I carry meat.

As for healing. You either have to vet or cast healing spells on them. Magery heals and close wounds work per normal. Healing and anatomy do not work on pets.