• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archer pvp template.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Anyone kno how this temp would be for pvp. archery-tactics-healing-anatomy-ninja-resist-and bush for confidence. thanks for any feed back

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
for animal form to get away from the for sure dismount in field fights.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Every Archer in PvP is more or less the same. Same build, same gear, same playstyle. Only variables are Disarm, Balanced, Hit effects, players pack and player. Meaning whether they were fully prepared, good on their macros etc.

It's kinda like you've asked how weapons are for hitting stuff. It does the job. There's not really a more specific question being asked that I can see? (as you obviously/presumably) already know what you've got Ninja (stars/Images/Forms), Bushido etc for.

Han Telemnar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Every Archer in PvP is more or less the same. Same build, same gear, same playstyle. Only variables are Disarm, Balanced, Hit effects, players pack and player. Meaning whether they were fully prepared, good on their macros etc.

It's kinda like you've asked how weapons are for hitting stuff. It does the job. There's not really a more specific question being asked that I can see? (as you obviously/presumably) already know what you've got Ninja (stars/Images/Forms), Bushido etc for.
I'm running a chiv bushido 120x6 template. It is great to clear the spawn and handle any boss. I made a balanced composite bow with HL and velocity. But I still can't even take on a lone pvp meleraider. Maybe I am not using the right bow and weapon special combo? I seem to barely do any damage to a dexer. Any suggestions?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'm running a chiv bushido 120x6 template. It is great to clear the spawn and handle any boss. I made a balanced composite bow with HL and velocity. But I still can't even take on a lone pvp meleraider. Maybe I am not using the right bow and weapon special combo? I seem to barely do any damage to a dexer. Any suggestions?
It sounds like you're built for PvM. If you build for PvP you'll (eventually) be able to kill people and spawns. It's not as simple as swapping to a PvP weapon, it's a full template, suit, setup and mindset change and really needs it's own thread.