• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archer/Bard T-Hunter: Heal/Anat or Tact/Disco?

Seraphina_152

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Gonna be making an Archer/Bard treasure hunter and I'm not sure which way to go with my last two skills. My build will be:

GM Cart/Lock(stone whichever isn't being used)
120 Archery
120 Music
120 Peacemaking
90 Chivalry

For my last two skills I can't decide if I would be better off with Healing/Anatomy(probably 90 each) or Tactics(90-100)/Disco(120). If I go H/A I will only need +10 skills on my gear for the full build, but with T/D I need around +40. Since I will be Peacing most mobs, would Chiv be enough to heal me when I need it? I'm a long way from having the money and gear to even think about level 6-7 maps, so I will be mostly sticking to level 3-5. What do ya think?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This will be a weak template as in low damage output. I would swap peace for disco or prov and then add tactics and anatomy. You should have no issues doing 1-5 and then with the right slayers you could attempt 6. I am guessing that you are swapping cart and lockpicking with soulstones?

Seraphina_152

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This will be a weak template as in low damage output. I would swap peace for disco or prov and then add tactics and anatomy. You should have no issues doing 1-5 and then with the right slayers you could attempt 6. I am guessing that you are swapping cart and lockpicking with soulstones?
Is anatomy that important for damage that Chiv+Tactics won't be enough for a continuously Peaced mob? I would hate to give up Peacemaking lol. Dealing with the initial spawns would be much harder with out it, since I don't have hiding or magery.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Invis potions will help but to be honest, level 5 mobs are low and with an all 70's suit, should allow you to vacate and come back. Area peace only lasts a few seconds and does nothing for damage so you are going to have to vacate and come back and pick them off one at a time anyways. Prov will allow you to take care of two at once or disco make them quicker to kill.

Ultimately what everyone suggests is irrelevant as it is what you are most comfortable with. My suggestion would be to utilize test center to try out different skills and see what is best for you. I have played bard treasure hunters in the past and eventually got rid of peace as I almost never used it.

If you use test center, update us with what worked best for you. :)

Seraphina_152

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I didn't even think about using the TC lol. I'll have to hop on it next weekend and test some things out. Thanks for the tips!