• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archeological Dig Unearths Worst Game Ever

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yep. Quite possibly the worst game ever made was found in a New Mexico landfill. Click to read the entire story here and see a video run-through as well to see just why this game became the precursor to Atari's downfall.

We had the game - sound was gack, graphics not much better... honestly, the _only_ reason it was purchased was for my sister's birthday who was a huge E.T. nut then. She had more E.T. stuffed animals than I care to remember. Comparatively speaking, we all liked Pit Fall way much better!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hey! Back then this was serious stuff! Look...

ET... bleh!

pitfall ftw! it had more colors, more animations, and things to DO!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
burn it with fire!

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I played that game for years (!) growing up. I am convinced that the most difficult setting was impossible. That, and moon rover.