• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Araneae Auction - Week 32 (December 19th, 2014 - Friday @ 8PM Eastern)

When Should The Araneae Auction Be Hosted?

• Total voters

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Welcome everyone to attend Araneae's Auction house this Friday at 8PM Eastern Standard Time. The Auction house is located on the Atlantic Shard just outside the Zento City.

Lottery

At every auction there will be a lottery for the public to play and bet their odds. The Lottery Item will be displayed on the table west of the Lottery Vendor. Announcing the winning lottery number will always be at the end of every auction and will be chosen by a random number generator. To participate in the lottery, simply purchase a lottery ticket off of the lottery vendor. There will be only 50 lottery tickets available for purchase so first come first serve. The lottery vendor will be stocked thirty minutes prior to the auction. If you have the winning lottery ticket, you must hand it to me so i can verify the code. If the winning number is called and you have it but do not speak up, we will move on to the next number so be alert when it comes time for the lottery drawing.

Mega-Money Lottery

This is a game that lasts the amount of one (1) month. To participate, just simply win the lottery throughout the month!!

When the lottery is claimed at the end of every Auction, I will do the following

1) Request a number between 1-100

2) Request a Security Code

I will put the winners name, chosen number, & code in a book and then place the book inside the AOS orange backpack, east of the lottery vendor.

At the end of every month, I will do a mega drawing regarding the ones who won the lottery throughout the month. (There should be 3-4 people)

I will use a lucky dealer to determine the winning number (1-100)

(There Is only 1 Winner)

PRIZE:

Your Predicted Number is near the dealers number = 25M

Your Predicted Number is SPOT ON with the Dealers Number = 50M

Audric The Drunk (Mini Game Available Throughout The Auction) (STORY)

O' there once was a man from old days of or'
Whom had nothing on his heart than goodness and pure

His name Was Audric, a lonesome fellow indeed
Dreamed of the luxury life and plenty of mead

As a boy, he and his family grew up very poor
Until the age of twelve, when Audric heard a knock on the door

"Good Day sir," said a quirky old fellow
Not knowing what to do, I stumbled a "Hello"

"Where are your parents lad, I must speak with them now!"
"but.. ummmm..."
"Come on boy, I am King Casca after all, so don't give me that brow"

Realizing who the man was, Audric angrily showed him the door... slamming it into Casca's face
"You fool of a child, come with me, you shall be my servant....
"for no one will want you... you're a humanly disgrace"

Many a day, Audric cried himself asleep, wanting the comfort feeling of his mothers hands.
Then Suddenly he thought and summoned up a plan to escape.. for he was the smartest in the land

When Casca lay drunk and asleep;
Audric stole everything - all the gold he could reap

He traveled, far and wide, waiting for his time to claim victory.
Many years later, word got around that Casca was overthrown - put out of his misery!

"Finally!" exclaimed Audric. Rejoicing In the news, he settled down in a strange village in Zento
Audric Couldn't help saying to himself "Hey Casca, how does it feel that someone else is wearing your crown"

Known for his trickery and riches - he pledged to share with those he redeems
For, after all, Audric is now living his Dreams.

(For more information on this mini-game, please read the book shown below in the picture, at the Auction House)

How To Make A Submission

Please use the purple bag (displayed in the picture below) as an example of what a submission should look like. Please get a book and a bag (there is a vendor in the bag with return runes, books, and bags) and put the item(s) in one single bag and then list the item and its starting price within the book.

NOTE (1): If you fail to list a start price for your item, I will try my best to contact you and get that resolved. If I cannot get in contact with you I will not auction off the item.

NOTE (2): If I am not around when your submission is completed, you can drop off your submission via my mailbox on the front steps. Every time i come to my house, I check the mailbox and bulletin board.

NOTE (3): Once the auction is over, I will then distribute the winning gold to all who had submitted items. Please note that I am still in school during the week and that I may be difficult to get into contact with but I will try my best to contact all who have submitted items. It is advised to stay after the auction to receive your payout so we can avoid complications during the week.

Auction List

At every auction there will be a auction list that will be opened to the public. Normally, I have a item limit in my auction to about 45 items. I keep this limit because I don't want this to be a three or four hour auction. On occasion, the total items surpass that amount because at least one of the following:

1) Holiday - in the holiday mood I like to go over the limit to give everyone the equal fairness of submitting items and also so everyone could get that holiday special. Also, depending on the holiday, there will be mini gift bags laying around that will be released throughout the auction.

2) Item Submitting via mailbox - Sometimes the mailbox will have so many submits that it can pass the limit fairly fast. Although it may pass the item limit, I encourage as many to submit this way because I am not always on at the same time as others are.

NOTE: Only submit items to me and no one else. I am the only one that actually runs and operates the auction itself. That's not to say I don't have friends help me because I do, but I am the only one with access to the item submits and gold. If you are worried that it is not me, you can ask me to step behind the counter via the telepad. I am the only one with access to get behind the counter.

Rules & Need-to-Knows For The Araneae Auction

Please be sure to read the rules regarding the auction. With the cooperation from every individual, we can produce a better environment for everyone to enjoy. Even though I am fun and games most of the time, I do take these rules seriously. Since I am the only one running the auction, I am doing around 5 or more things at once WHILE trying to not mess up someone's submitted item.

Depending on the player and what they did, the punishment varies:

Temporary Ban - banned for that particular auction. This serves as a warning. If you do the same thing again it can result in permanent ban.

Permanent Ban - pretty self explanatory but basically you won't be allowed to participate in the Araneae Auction or any event associated with the Araneae Auction House

NOTE: It is very hard to get a permanent banning but it is possible. I don't like to ban anyone because I want everyone to enjoy the game without drama but I will ban if it is needed. FYI: I keep a documented record of people who were banned and why, people needing banned and why, and people with warnings and why.

Here are the items that will be auctioned off:

1) Deed For A Lighthouse
2) Misc. Item Package
3) Heritage Token/Holiday Ticket Package
4) Dye Tub Package
5) Powerscroll Package
6) Powerscroll Package
7) Holiday Toy Guard Package
8) Misc. Item Package
9) Marble/AOS Blue/ Abyssal Clothing Package
10) Mega Mana Suit - Intel 29, MI 65, MR 21, LMC 63, LRC 100 Resist: 67/66/49/66/72
11) Max Luck Suit - SR 4, MR 15, DCI 20, Luck 2330, LMC 32, LRC 100, MI 5, FC 2, FCR 6 Resist: 81/49/45/36/56
12) Fluffy Holiday Socks (Chesapeake 2010)
13) Double Slayer Weapon
14) Auspicious Leather Ninja Hood Of Defense - Luck 190, LMC 8, LRC 20 Resist: 14/8/4/24/9
15) Misc. Item Package
16) Prophetic Manuscripts (x2)
17) Halloween Costume Package (1 Costume Can't Go On Vendor)
18) Knights Armor Set Non Replica
19) Chaos Banner (Non-Vendorable)
20) A Souvenir From Zox's Museum of Fish [Event Item]
21) Chest of Webs
22) Misc. Rare Items [Few Items Non-Vendorable]
23) Thread Set
24) Horance's Fireboom Staff [EM Event Item]
25) Flowstones (x32)
26) Non Replica Sorcerer's Suit
27) Potted Plan Package (x62)
28) Non Replica Female Sorcerer's Suit
29) Mesanna Poinsetta
30) Glacial Staff Package
31) Holiday Ticket Package
32) Studded Sleeves Made By Jerah [Exceptional]
33) Black Boulder Package
34) Halloween Mask Package
35) Salutations From EM Corathan - Pacific 2014
36) Bucket Of Water
37) Holiday Bell Package
38) Sands of Sosaria Package
39) Valentine Card Package
40) Virtue Tile Deed Package
41) 13th Anniversary Tickets (x35)

*LOTTERY* - Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard [Replica]

Auction Listings.png

NOTE:

1) Auction for the 26th Is canceled due to the Holiday. We will resume on the 2nd of January.

2) I have been noticing many people aren't able to attend so I will leave a poll on the top that will close in one week. Keep the auctions on Fridays or change to Sundays at 6PM Eastern.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For all item lots with the number in BLUE - here is a more descriptive look for that item lot:

#13 - Double Slayer Weapon
Long Sword - Undead & Scorpion
Cutlass - Undead & Demon

#17 - Halloween Costume Package (1 Costume Can't Go On Vendor)
Skeleton (x4)
Terathan
Shadow Wyrm
Drake
Zombie
Maddening Horror
Wisp (x3)
Fire Elemental
Exodus
Mongbat (x2)
Gazer (x5)
Bloodwyrm (x4)
Giant Toad
Giant Pixie
Void Wanderer
Titan [Non Vendorable]

#34 - Halloween Mask Package
Oni
Gazer
Zombie
Ophidian Warrior
Shadow Wyrm
Satyr
Bloodwyrm
Giant Toad
Skeleton
Wisp
Pixie
Giant Pixie
Centaur
Fire Elemental

#37 - Holiday Bell Package
Helios
Jex (x2)
Deathwish
Oghma
Aardvark
Fertbert
MrTact
Evocare
Z (x3)
Alai
Sunsword
Layn (x2)
Byron
Sannio

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks all for coming tonight! Here is the final pricing of the item sales:

1) Deed For A Lighthouse SOLD 24M
2) Misc. Item Package SOLD 3M
3) Heritage Token/Holiday Ticket Package SOLD 7M
4) Dye Tub Package SOLD 2M
5) Powerscroll Package SOLD 500K
6) Powerscroll Package SOLD 500K
7) Holiday Toy Guard Package SOLD 2.5M
8) Misc. Item Package SOLD 900K
9) Marble/AOS Blue/ Abyssal Clothing Package SOLD 10M
10) Mega Mana Suit - Intel 29, MI 65, MR 21, LMC 63, LRC 100 Resist: 67/66/49/66/72 SOLD 15M
11) Max Luck Suit - SR 4, MR 15, DCI 20, Luck 2330, LMC 32, LRC 100, MI 5, FC 2, FCR 6 Resist: 81/49/45/36/56 SOLD 104M
12) Fluffy Holiday Socks (Chesapeake 2010) SOLD 35M
13) Double Slayer Weapon SOLD 1M
14) Auspicious Leather Ninja Hood Of Defense - Luck 190, LMC 8, LRC 20 Resist: 14/8/4/24/9 SOLD 7M
15) Misc. Item Package SOLD 6M
16) Prophetic Manuscripts (x2) SOLD 3M
17) Halloween Costume Package (1 Costume Can't Go On Vendor) SOLD 26M
18) Knights Armor Set Non Replica SOLD 15M
19) Chaos Banner (Non-Vendorable) SOLD 10M
20) A Souvenir From Zox's Museum of Fish [Event Item] SOLD 29M
21) Chest of Webs SOLD 500K
22) Misc. Rare Items [Few Items Non-Vendorable] SOLD 1M
23) Thread Set SOLD 200K
24) Horance's Fireboom Staff [EM Event Item] NO SALE
25) Flowstones (x32) SOLD 20M
26) Non Replica Sorcerer's Suit SOLD 21M
27) Potted Plan Package (x62) SOLD40M
28) Non Replica Female Sorcerer's Suit SOLD 17M
29) Mesanna Poinsetta SOLD 300K
30) Glacial Staff Package SOLD 18M
31) Holiday Ticket Package SOLD 15M
32) Studded Sleeves Made By Jerah [Exceptional] SOLD 5M
33) Black Boulder Package SOLD 7M
34) Halloween Mask Package SOLD 17M
35) Salutations From EM Corathan - Pacific 2014 SOLD 4M
36) Bucket Of Water SOLD 3M
37) Holiday Bell Package SOLD 3.5M
38) Sands of Sosaria Package SOLD 6M
39) Valentine Card Package SOLD 1M
40) Virtue Tile Deed Package SOLD 8M
41) 13th Anniversary Tickets (x35) SOLD 7M

Total Gold Income: 495 Million & 900 Thousand
Total Items Submitted: 41
Total Sales: 40
Total No Sales: 1

Don't Forget To Vote For Your Choice Of When The Auction Is Held. Poll Ends Next Thursday, the 25th.

No Auction Next Friday Due To The Holidays. I will Be Out Of Town And Won't Be Able To Host The Auction.

Last edited: