• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Arachnid Enchantress Cameo for a Lvl 3 Taming Mastery

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So I dusted off taming on my second account, turns out I misremembered and only had a lvl 1 taming on Mia. I'm looking to trade my Enchantress Cameo for a lvl 3 mastery in taming. PM me here if you are interested and I'll reply as soon as I can.

PS I am not interested in trading it for any other items at this time, thanks.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They are a set of talismans that are rare drops from the Shadowguard roof. They have some nice stat buffs for a talisman (like damage increase 20%, etc), but the reason they are so called is because they move your slayer off your weapon to the talisman slot. This frees up a big chunk of imbue space for weapons, and weapons can be crafted for multiple encounter types because you just switch talismans. A full set of cameos will run almost a billion gold on prodo, but it is rare to see more than one or two for sale (at least last time I looked).