• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

April Toons' Week

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from Toontown.com:

Happy April Toons' Week -- a holiday built by Toons for Toons! Last year's April Toons' Day was so much fun, that we decided to make it a whole week this year. So, join us from April 1 through April 7, as we celebrate the wackiest Toon-centric holiday this side of Cog Nation! During April Toons' Week, Toontown will become wackier than normal with lower gravity at your Estate making Toons jump higher, Doodles talking, a few surprises, and, wait ... Doodles talking?!!!
Plus, join us in congratulating the three winners of our Knock-Knock Joke contest!​

Superstevie
Aunt Peaches Petalhopper
Deputy Oscar Electrohopper​

Their Toontown-themed knock-knock jokes are now a part of Toontown, and you can find them by visiting the doors on Loopy Lane, just outside of the Toontown Central playground entrance! Click here to check out the jokes!
So grab your friends, or make new ones, and celebrate -- because it's April Toons' Week!​

T

toontownhappy

And what's really odd is that, after you tell a doodle to do a trick, a speech bubble will appear for maybe a tenth of a second before disappearing and being replaced by something that actually stays up and legible. I had to take a screenshot to be able to read the vanishing bubble- it says "Where am I?? Who are you again?"
I am confused. Why include something like that? Just TT being weird?