• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

April toons week

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

soupandquackers

Anybody see the things they did? All the characters are at different playgrounds, you can jump high, your doodles say things to you, and at goofy's speedway a kart has crashed through the record signs. Didnt think they would do anything seeing as they diddnt update the main page.

Edit: You can only jump high at your estate.

S

SSniffleslam

How cute! We even get April Toons Day phrases...wonder if it will last the week or just today?

L

Little Sadie

I think it is cute. I love the doodles talking. Once they asked who I was. LOL! I feed you jellybeans damn it! You better know who I am.:gun:

G

Granjell

My Doodle just told me tricks are hard work and he would like a break! - too funny

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the wrecked kart in Goofy Speedway. The outline of where the toon went flying through the record board cracks me up every time. :lol:

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard goofy, sleeping donald, and Pluto had something to do with the toon wreck. I think donald gave the toon that was driving some medicine. Goofy went on strike. Pluto put blind folds on the toon that was driving
rolleyes: