• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed April Events Lake Austin! Will April Showers Bring Us May Flowers?

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear ye! Hear ye! His Royal Highness King Blackthorn has called for immediate action!

Friday April 20th Governor’s meeting 7PM – Meet at the castle in the council room. Spectators Welcome and Encouraged to Attend

Saturday April 21 Event “Princes and Roses” 8Pm Central Time – Meet at the EM Hall – Transportation will be provided from Luna and Britain Banks

Saturday April 28th at 8pm Central Time – Meet at the EM Hall – Transportation will be provided from the usual places (Luna/WBB)

Continue reading...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I will try to log into UO for the governor's meeting, but no guarantees. I'll be out of state at a gaming convention/open house in MI. IF there are any issues I need to deal with, I will tell Governor Tamais to act as my proxy and pass her the information.