• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

April Event Schedule

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's your event schedule! Also, for those pvpers we spoke to regarding an event, we will be running that one in May in an attempt to be able to figure out a more suitable location for what we had in mind.

Sunday, April 13th at 7 PM EST - HoC
Wednesday, April 16th at 7:30 PM EST - RBG event/Intro to From Here To There and Back Again
Saturday, April 26th at 9PM EST - Governor's Council (Changed due to multiple governors requests)
Sunday, April 27th at 8 PM EST - From Here To There and Back Again - Static Quest
Wednesday, April 30th at 9 PM EST - Sosarian Solstice Faire

Stay Toon'd!
(Edited to accomodate Vesper auction and EM schedule.)

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Are you expecting this to be a long HoC? The Vesper Auction is scheduled for that time too.

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why, I have no idea whatever you could mean. It's clearly always said 7 PM. *coughs*

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why, I have no idea what you are all talking about with this 'Friday at 9' and 'Saturday at 7' Nonsense here. Clearly everyones hallucinating. >_>

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
*blinks*

Why... it seems you are correct! My mistake!

Thank you Dross. :D

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please note that the time has been pushed for the HoC to Sunday to accomodate Player Auction. Thanks!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Is it possible to post last minute changes to the regular Chessy forums by chance? I didn't realize that that tonight's governor's meeting was cancelled and I had rushed home to be able to make it. :(

A quick post titled "tonight's governor's meeting cancelled" or whatever the event is would be greatly appreciated. There was about 10 people there besides me that were not aware of the change either.

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will make an effort to do so from now on; I received an email Saturday afternoon that let me know several of the governors were going to be unable to attend so I changed the schedule in an attempt to accomodate.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I don't think anyone was upset about the meeting being changed, the ones that showed up were not aware of it. Unfortunately, most including myself, do not check the EM Forums except at the beginning of the month when the events are due to be listed. I will also try to check more often so I can update the sticky post on the Chessy forums. We appreciate everything that you and Dram do! :)