• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Dedication of the Lake Austin Historic/Player Library

Dedication of the Lake Austin Historic/Player Library
Posted by Tamais
Lake Austin Historic/Player Library
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You are invited to the grand opening of the Lake Austin Historic /Player Library

What is it:
The historic/player library is a spot to feature books of the shard history and player written books. These books will include player stories, guild histories, and other items from our history.

When is the party:
The party will be April 30th beginning at 12pm CST.

Where:
We are meeting at the new library. It is in the south west corner of Luna. The house right in front of the secret passage.

Events:
Since the library is a nod to our history, the events will feature old favorites such as peerless, original champs and dungeons
12 pm CST to 3 pm CST We will begin gathering keys for your favorite peerless. Doing the old champ spawns and learning the new dungeon changes. Ending time is up to change depending of how much fun we are having
Around 3 pm meet back at the library for a dart/ bowling contest. There will be prizes. At the same time for those who don't want to enter those contest. There will be a bunny bash and a race around the lands.
The event will end about 5pm with cake and drink at the library.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wish I could have attended... Last two weeks have been a nightmare of doctor's appointments, errands and other things consuming my time.

On the bright side, in less than a month, the Facebook game that has been consuming much of my non-peak time will be gone so I can rearrange things to start logging in earlier to UO.

I miss the days of the original MHC where I could log in at Midnight eastern and get a group of 4-8 people going....