• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gryphon Infirmary Dinner and Silent Auction

Gryphon Infirmary Dinner and Silent Auction
Posted by Jordan Thyme
Jade Wind Auction House - Magincia
Monday, April 18, 2016 - 08:00 PM
Until: Monday, April 18, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*A piece of parchment tied with a red ribbon and sealed with white wax is sent to all Governors, city officials, and places that disseminate information*

To Whom it may concern,

The Gryphon Infirmary will be hosting a Silent Auction on the 18th of the Month at 8 bells past the eastern moon. This will take place at the Jade Wind Auction House located in Magincia. The Gryphon Infirmary staff and healers will be on hand for introductions!

The rules are as follows: All *items* to be bid upon will be placed in the lower level upon pedestals. In front of them will be a box and a book with the description of the item. The box will accept bids as the night progresses. Also in front of each item will be a sign dictating the highest bid thus set. Every fifteen minutes this will be updated. That is until the very last fifteen minute segment occurs. At that time, I will update the highest bid every time a new one comes in. Bidding will take place from 8-9:30 eastern time. While this is happening, A second auction will take place upstairs in the dining area. This will be one of people instead of items. All persons bid upon and accepted will be arranged one hour of time with the winning bidder.

(Ooc rules, you cannot permanently harm or kill a character during your winning time frame unless you have explicit permission from the biddee)

As previously mentioned items put up for auction are split 50/50 with the Gryphon infirmary. All persons auctioned will receive 20% of the winning bid.

While the preliminary auction list will go up this evening, I am still accepting entries until the night before the auction, April 17th.

If you have any questions for concerns please see me.

Thank you and we look forward to having a festive evening,

Gillian Gryphon
Healer"

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items

-Royal Guard Investigator Cloak [Replica]
+ 20 Stealth

-Hooded Robe Bearing the Crest of Blackthorn
Intelligence Bonus 5
Hit chance Increase 3

Hawkwinds Robe

Dragons Egg

Orc Ship complete with cannons and supplies.
*enough to down two ships

Leather Ninja Belt bearing the crest of Blackthorn
Hit Point Increase 10
Hit Point Regeneration 2
Strength Requirement 2

Leather Ninja Belt bearing the crest of Blackthorn
Intelligence Bonus 10
Mana Regeneration 2
Defense Chance Increase 5%

An Auction Safe

Despicable Quiver
+5 archery
10% damage modifier
Dexterity Bonus 5
Reflect Physical 5%
Hit Chance Increase 5%
Energy Resist 10
Lower Ammo Cost 30%

EM Event Item
Four Years Of EM'ing And All I Got Was This Hat, Thanks Chessy, Dudley

An Hour of Time With:

Cedric (PGoH)
Devon Hawkins (R+S)
Lizzy
Izznet
Baron Arkon (Yew)
Rorik

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The auction list has now been posted. Items are still being accepted.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've added runes to the "Jade Wind Auction House" in the non-yew section of the community rune vendor. I'll add more of them a few times today if needed