[Discussion] Appology for the crowded silent auction house

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 13, 2006
We didn't expect to have this many rares submitted so we set it up the wrong way, had to improvise to fit everything in so I'm sorry for the obstacle course you have to navigate through to get to different items but we had to make due, hope everyone is having a good time at the festival and is enjoying looking at the rares and bidding!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sep 8, 2006
Origin
After reading this I had to go look.

I LIKE IT! It does have that old antique-fair feel. Very well done :)

Wish I could afford some of that stuff, got some pretty cool items in there.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
it is well set out for sure..looks very very good...alas a lot of the stuff is well overpriced for starters bids hence a lot have no bids and probably will not get any either ...but saying that each to his/her own....:thumbup:

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
it is well set out for sure..looks very very good...alas a lot of the stuff is well overpriced for starters bids hence a lot have no bids and probably will not get any either ...but saying that each to his/her own....:thumbup:
First Rares Fest?

Most bids come in when the actual fest starts... But some items have high starting price for sure but bids will come tomorrow or saturday for sure. But also many items what to choose from. Not everyone has arrived at the Rares Fest.