• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Appling for a leave of absence....

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NorCal Uo Dealer

how can that be when you only have 39 posts...

now shut up, act like an adult, stop threatning people, and be glad a peice of nappa got saved.

so nabin makes a profit, thats why people sell stuff.

so nabin sells property... to make a profit... see where i am going.
lol 39 post? OH PLZ.. lol this is a fantasy game right? we have a monkey in office dont we, we have people cryin about a church in luna and how they feel pressure and want it taken down.. i can say whatever the F i wanna say about anyone.. dont worry Nabin will sell out for a MUCH bigger price for that place even though he promised not to touch a thing.. already he has turned off all the renewals of all the vendors inside and out why? cause he is changing his agreeement already.. nabin is a fool and i bet he voted for the monkey in office also.. once again :yell: u nabin...lol freedom of speech aint it a b*tch

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
how can that be when you only have 39 posts...

now shut up, act like an adult, stop threatning people, and be glad a peice of nappa got saved.

so nabin makes a profit, thats why people sell stuff.

so nabin sells property... to make a profit... see where i am going.

Pots & Kettles!!!!

POTS AND KETTLES!!!!!

I just noticed the post count... hmm... I wonder....

ban evasion?

*gasp*

gotta do it right... gotta do it with your ONLY stratics account and just SKIRT the ban stick! Not get banned then evade the ban with another account! sheesh!

someone got a lesson or two to learn if they really wanna go down in flame history. Oh I miss Pele! He'd have me dancing around with his ban stick in hand!

ROGAL! Where you at! LMAO! We sure scorched the boards then.... and not just here at Stratics.

and yes... Gus.. we luv your thread - is most entertaining when things get boring in the office. Get your life in order and perhaps you will return to full-time status to an improved Napa! ^.^ (being an optimist here - really) I wanna pvp again.... old-school style (no marties and stuff)

LOL! See how long I last! HAHAHA!

oh.. almost forgot...

HAPPY BELATED SELL OUT DAY EVERYONE!!!!

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Pots & Kettles!!!!

POTS AND KETTLES!!!!!

I just noticed the post count... hmm... I wonder....

ban evasion?

*gasp*

gotta do it right... gotta do it with your ONLY stratics account and just SKIRT the ban stick! Not get banned then evade the ban with another account! sheesh!

someone got a lesson or two to learn if they really wanna go down in flame history. Oh I miss Pele! He'd have me dancing around with his ban stick in hand!

ROGAL! Where you at! LMAO! We sure scorched the boards then.... and not just here at Stratics.

and yes... Gus.. we luv your thread - is most entertaining when things get boring in the office. Get your life in order and perhaps you will return to full-time status to an improved Napa! ^.^ (being an optimist here - really) I wanna pvp again.... old-school style (no marties and stuff)

LOL! See how long I last! HAHAHA!

oh.. almost forgot...

HAPPY BELATED SELL OUT DAY EVERYONE!!!!
lol bann evasion? dont think so.. the funny thing is that i bet i know exactly who are you.. i bet we were in the same guild not to long ago- either in juvis guild or over here in supr.. yes i have been warned before.. but thats just peeps on power trips, people love to cry about everything ingame and on the boards and i could care less its a pixel game and if you have a problem with what i say then dont keep commin back and replying..

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
lol bann evasion? dont think so.. the funny thing is that i bet i know exactly who are you.. i bet we were in the same guild not to long ago- either in juvis guild or over here in supr.. yes i have been warned before.. but thats just peeps on power trips, people love to cry about everything ingame and on the boards and i could care less its a pixel game and if you have a problem with what i say then dont keep commin back and replying..

Dude... I have no problem with anyone! If I did have a problem I wouldn't be so tame... Mana knows, Snakeman, a few select others. :) My post count should be way up there but I was one of those reporters who's account got erased in the Great Stratics Wipe years ago and I had to start all over again *sigh*.

You dunno me any better than I know you... I've not been in a guild for a VEEEEEEEEEERY long time that wasn't my own... and I've always played as Kirth (or Kirthag or Kirth Dorn or some derivative along those lines). Yes, I have alt, right now 3 accounts of alts... but namely to hold houses or gather resources for I am a crafter at heart.

Bluntly put... you dun have nuthin' that others can do better by to get my dander up. Simple fact. As I tell anyone... I've been flamed by the best - just ask Rogal.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW between this thread and the Merry christmas thread, my heads spinning..... Boards havent been this active in forever lol....

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

WOW between this thread and the Merry christmas thread, my heads spinning..... Boards havent been this active in forever lol....
lol Thank you Thank you!! you know you love me.. why? cause its dead in here on the NAPA thread and this shard.. my god!!! so who is looking for a luna plot? i have 2 and getting rid of one- i am not leaving after all just sold all my sh*t.. still have the 117month account with the westside luna house for sale ;) sh*t why not

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
lol Thank you Thank you!! you know you love me.. why? cause its dead in here on the NAPA thread and this shard.. my god!!! so who is looking for a luna plot? i have 2 and getting rid of one- i am not leaving after all just sold all my sh*t.. still have the 117month account with the westside luna house for sale ;) sh*t why not
What're you asking? Which plot?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
lol 39 post? OH PLZ.. lol this is a fantasy game right? we have a monkey in office dont we, we have people cryin about a church in luna and how they feel pressure and want it taken down.. i can say whatever the F i wanna say about anyone.. dont worry Nabin will sell out for a MUCH bigger price for that place even though he promised not to touch a thing.. already he has turned off all the renewals of all the vendors inside and out why? cause he is changing his agreeement already.. nabin is a fool and i bet he voted for the monkey in office also.. once again :yell: u nabin...lol freedom of speech aint it a b*tch
You know what funny is if you were such a huge supporter of Napa, You would be working with me and others to grow our shard instead of resorting to these pathetic statements.

Napa is so much more than just vendors that people have. It's a community of people. I am sure they appreciate your hard work brining things from other shards for sale here and that's great.

But seriously what do you do beyond that and I can't imagine that you provide that cross shard service only to sell your items here for no profit.

So you sell items on your vendors for a profit and I buy and sell real estate and items from the idocs I run for my profits.

But what do you really do to build the community. Where does your giving show up?

I am not saying I am better than you in anyway or anyone else for that metter. I am asking you however where does your giving to the community show up.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

You know what funny is if you were such a huge supporter of Napa, You would be working with me and others to grow our shard instead of resorting to these pathetic statements.

Napa is so much more than just vendors that people have. It's a community of people. I am sure they appreciate your hard work brining things from other shards for sale here and that's great.

But seriously what do you do beyond that and I can't imagine that you provide that cross shard service only to sell your items here for no profit.

So you sell items on your vendors for a profit and I buy and sell real estate and items from the idocs I run for my profits.

But what do you really do to build the community. Where does your giving show up?

I am not saying I am better than you in anyway or anyone else for that metter. I am asking you however where does your giving to the community show up.
lol you give to the commmunity with your overpriced luna houses, keeps and castles? ya blah blah blah you gave away a luna house who gives a sh*t..

since i have come back to Napa i have been approached by many sayin thank you for bringin back REAL vendors and not overpriced vendors like your friends vox in the box and some others.. i brought items that people couldnt find on napa- weapons, rares, arties ect..

i give away millions every week to people just standing around in luna- newbies that are wearin horrible gear i just go up and dump millions on them and suit them up.. ya i probraly help out alot of people that have alot of money that play the poor guy to get more sh*t but thats who i am i help out more people than you could ever know..

once again and forever :yell::yell: u nabin

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
since i have come back to Napa i have been approached by many sayin thank you for bringin back REAL vendors and not overpriced vendors [/QUOTE said:
So basically what you are saying is that all the vendors in Luna before you were always over priced and had no value to the community.

I would have to say, that is rather a slap in the face to the community as a whole since there are many hard working vendor owners out there just struggling to make a gold piece and plenty of them that are well stocked at reasonable prices.

Of course there is the law of supply and demand and you still have not confirmed to us that you have no intentions of making a profit with your vendors. Are they a total service to Napa as a whole? with no mark up or margin?

I am glad you are helping out the many people you are showering with your millions on a weekly basis as they stand at the Luna bank.

I remember the good old days where those who wanted to help a new individual hung out in Haven to help those newely arrived in Napa. In fact we had a guild rotation a few years back so that Have was covered on most days to welcome the new ones.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

lol i love how you try to turn things around on me.. when its you that has ties to WRR who riggs there auctions to sell there items for more gold than they are worth and turn around to sell for RL cash-

your old Idocer friend slo who you have recently screwed- reason why he stopped playin is cause after they put in the idoc timer on placing houses he could no longer be placing keeps and castle for you to sell for RL money. slo in which was a well known house placing scriptor that was doin your dirty work. so in paying him you were sayin it was ok to use illegal mechanics to get what you wanted

you wanna start askin me questions nabin? how about you screwing gus on his luna house tellin him that its .35 cents a mill is the goin rate, which is complete bs when you are no broker but just another punk using and abusing the system.. you sir are garbage and you will not uphold your agreements on the new library house.. i give it a few months untill you do you own thing cause thats who you are.. trust me sir i know ALOT more about you than you know.. you sir dont bring anything to the Napa valley community! :yell: u

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
So basically you can't even answer the simple questions for us all.

Once again to everything else you have no idea what your talking about as usual.

Gus is a good friend and him and I are very ok with our relationship.

Funny how you throw a lot of names around but here in the thread not a one all night has come to support your statements; Gus, Otis, Sir Kelec and others. All of which I have very good relationships with.

Nor would I ask them to comment now.

Once agian I will ask. "you still have not confirmed to us that you have no intentions of making a profit with your vendors. Are they a total service to Napa as a whole? with no mark up or margin?"

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

So basically you can't even answer the simple questions for us all.

Once again to everything else you have no idea what your talking about as usual.

Gus is a good friend and him and I are very ok with our relationship.

Funny how you throw a lot of names around but here in the thread not a one all night has come to support your statements; Gus, Otis, Sir Kelec and others. All of which I have very good relationships with.

Nor would I ask them to comment now.

Once agian I will ask. "you still have not confirmed to us that you have no intentions of making a profit with your vendors. Are they a total service to Napa as a whole? with no mark up or margin?"
lol good friends with all of them? really? ok ya Kelek wont say anything bad about you-- but trust me the other 2 have very different views on you.. one of them really shortly will be commin out and smashin you on the boards and showing everyone what type of person you really are.. if gus was such a good friend why would you take advantage of him with your pathetic low price you gave him on the luna house sayin .35 cents on the mill? on the items he gave you to sell for the other house you gave for.. the items in which you told him werent goin to add up to the 300 mill that you set for the other luna house when all the pieces he gave you to sell will bring inmore that double what you you 2 agreed on..

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
QUOTE=NorCal Uo Dealer;1546708]lol good friends with all of them? really? ok ya Kelek wont say anything bad about you-- but trust me the other 2 have very different views on you.. one of them really shortly will be commin out and smashin you on the boards and showing everyone what type of person you really are.. if gus was such a good friend why would you take advantage of him with your pathetic low price you gave him on the luna house sayin .35 cents on the mill? on the items he gave you to sell for the other house you gave for.. the items in which you told him werent goin to add up to the 300 mill that you set for the other luna house when all the pieces he gave you to sell will bring inmore that double what you you 2 agreed on..QUOTE]

:lame: Whatever

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

QUOTE=NorCal Uo Dealer;1546708]lol good friends with all of them? really? ok ya Kelek wont say anything bad about you-- but trust me the other 2 have very different views on you.. one of them really shortly will be commin out and smashin you on the boards and showing everyone what type of person you really are.. if gus was such a good friend why would you take advantage of him with your pathetic low price you gave him on the luna house sayin .35 cents on the mill? on the items he gave you to sell for the other house you gave for.. the items in which you told him werent goin to add up to the 300 mill that you set for the other luna house when all the pieces he gave you to sell will bring inmore that double what you you 2 agreed on..QUOTE]

:lame: Whatever

lol is that it? lame whatever? when i am callin you out on your cutting down a well known napa player and taking advantage of him? this is who you are and you been doin this for years on napa.. your real estate carreer has just gone to sh*t that you probraly do the same in RL real estate as you do in UO and thats take advantage and lie to people to believing the "value" of items and houses so that you come out on top by a major margin? you sir are a low life, i am sorry that gus dealt with you, i am sorry that he was takin advantage of from someone that he thought was giving him a "fair" deal.. keep gauging the Napa people, maybe one day everyone will see you for what you really are

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
As usual you have no idea what you are talking about.

Notice you still wont answer the question. Hmmmmmm

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
one of them really shortly will be commin out and smashin you on the boards and showing everyone what type of person you really are..
OK been over an hour.... so as we can see your a :danceb:

as usual

Several times no answer so what are we to think

Status
Not open for further replies.