• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Apology to Oceania about Oceania Forum Tolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I know I have been a tad naughty of late and have been feeding the trolls alot. SORRY ABOUT THAT, put it down to lack of sleep and just feeling the need to vent, But I am about to change and behave in a more mature manner. I am sorry I stooped to there level.

I received a few pms asking me to ignore them, and some guild members would prefer I ignored them so from now on I am a proud member of the IGNORING TROLLS CLUB [ITC] - so I will no longer flame, bait or return fire on the forum trolls.

Any one who wishes to join me in this feel free who knows maybe if we all can stop feeding them they will infact starve and go away or at least be quiet.

Thank for the comments of support and the pms of inspiration and concern, it was extremely nice of you all.

I will now be a well behaved "again" Amathist *grins*

G

*grabs out anti troll axe.....*

so from here on in, lets get a little tough on you guys eh ? now that im back in the living again. Think you have had long enough with the easy stuff.

Keep it in the pvp thread where it belongs.

otherwise you will vanish, and for some, vanish again *wink*

G

<blockquote><hr>

so from here on in, lets get a little tough on you guys eh ? now that im back in the living again. Think you have had long enough with the easy stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfft you can't contain me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I will behave I promise.....well I will do my very best is there a support group for ex-troll feeders?

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

What the hell is a forum TOLL?

You cant even spell troll correctly when trying to troll yourself.

G

Forum toll is the piece of sanity we have to pay, for each visit here

D

Dalecti

to be perfectly honest, youre just as much of a troll as the people you label with the term.

all youre doing now is trying to claim some sort of false moral highground. i honestly suggest you take a long, hard look at yourself, especially before you next engage in a war of words with a child. so while its about damn time you did this, dont go thinking youre any better. you dont use as harsh words, but youre stooping to the same level.

i wish you the best in ignoring them.

heres a tip - stay out of the pvp thread, itll be much easier for you to achieve your aim, and makes sense, given that you dont really pvp.

G

You can be as naughty as you like for if you add up all your indiscretions you may rate a small insignificant percent against some posters whom seem to take delight in attacking anything that moves on the forums

D

Dalecti

LOL @ double standards.

trolling is trolling is trolling. she, and YOU are equally guilty, dont fool yourself that its otherwise.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You can be as naughty as you like for if you add up all your indiscretions you may rate a small insignificant percent against some posters whom seem to take delight in attacking anything that moves on the forums

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the support but I was just as wrong as they where and my responses only flamed them on and made them feel important. So from now on in an effort not to be on there level they just simply do not exist and I will not be responding to them.

Maybe the moderators will want some of these I found.....

NOW PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE NOTE OF THE NEXT ONE AS IT APPLIES TO THIS THREAD. if you want to message me about this please just send a pm, don't encourage the trolls.

S

Skizt

Amathist, well done! Your posts are more excruciating than Jedi's... just wanted to say well done, it was a hard act to follow.

Grats.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you for the support but I was just as wrong as they where and my responses only flamed them on and made them feel important. So from now on in an effort not to be on there level they just simply do not exist and I will not be responding to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I find funny is that that statement by you is just another troll and another flame.

The implication behind the words is :

1. you feel you are more important than 'them' or that they 'don't rate' in your eyes as being 'important' or that whatever you said to 'them' must of been the 'right' view of a topic so by being in disagreement with whatever they said it just "flamed them on" to give them this sense of "importance" that you consider they have. There is no admittance that your input to a particular topic could have been totally incorrect hence why someone would continue to debate an issue with you rather than back off yourself. Or perhaps the continued input to a topic is to make yourself look 'important' in your eyes rather than them making a response to look important in 'their' eyes?

2. exactly 'what' level are they on? That statement alone implies that you consider that you are in some way 'above' their level. It is patronizing and basically flaming in itself. It implies that you are right and by having conversation with said 'them' you are in some way lowering your standards to that of someone lesser than yourself. Perhaps your standards are the same only 'you' view yours as 'better' or more 'politically correct'? The fact that others may not take this view doesn't seem to impact on you.

You seriously need to get a grasp on what is and isn't a flame or a troll if you are starting a thread to 'supposedly' apologize on forum trolling. Because the above statement alone is just another example of your brand of trolling and flaming. The fact you don't call people 'newb' or use the same type of 'language' does not mean that the words you write are not basic flaming and trolling just in 'nicer' language.

and as for:
<blockquote><hr>

they just simply do not exist and I will not be responding to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

well if that isn't just plain condescending then I suggest you get out a dictionary.

Condescending:
1. To descend to the level of one considered inferior; lower oneself.
2. To deal with people in a patronizingly superior manner.

And no, this is not a post to 'flame' you, but to point out that if you are going to set yourself up as a 'newly converted ex troll', then you should at least stop trolling yourself.

As they say 'people in glass houses.... '

End of my input to this thread so flame away to your hearts content.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What I find funny is that that statement by you is just another troll and another flame.

The implication behind the words is :

1. you feel you are more important than 'them' or that they 'don't rate' in your eyes as being 'important' or that whatever you said to 'them' must of been the 'right' view of a topic so by being in disagreement with whatever they said it just "flamed them on" to give them this sense of "importance" that you consider they have. There is no admittance that your input to a particular topic could have been totally incorrect hence why someone would continue to debate an issue with you rather than back off yourself. Or perhaps the continued input to a topic is to make yourself look 'important' in your eyes rather than them making a response to look important in 'their' eyes?

2. exactly 'what' level are they on? That statement alone implies that you consider that you are in some way 'above' their level. It is patronizing and basically flaming in itself. It implies that you are right and by having conversation with said 'them' you are in some way lowering your standards to that of someone lesser than yourself. Perhaps your standards are the same only 'you' view yours as 'better' or more 'politically correct'? The fact that others may not take this view doesn't seem to impact on you.

You seriously need to get a grasp on what is and isn't a flame or a troll if you are starting a thread to 'supposedly' apologize on forum trolling. Because the above statement alone is just another example of your brand of trolling and flaming. The fact you don't call people 'newb' or use the same type of 'language' does not mean that the words you write are not basic flaming and trolling just in 'nicer' language.

and as for:
<blockquote><hr>

they just simply do not exist and I will not be responding to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

well if that isn't just plain condescending then I suggest you get out a dictionary.

Condescending:
1. To descend to the level of one considered inferior; lower oneself.
2. To deal with people in a patronizingly superior manner.

And no, this is not a post to 'flame' you, but to point out that if you are going to set yourself up as a 'newly converted ex troll', then you should at least stop trolling yourself.

As they say 'people in glass houses.... '

End of my input to this thread so flame away to your hearts content.

[/ QUOTE ]

DESPITE WHAT YOU CLAIM THIS NOT TO BE

it again is another post by you where you seem to think you are innocent and not capable of immature behavior??? As you are not one I really previously considered a serial troll, I will answer you but this post by you is purely a troll and based on your biased and personal feelings of dislike because I do not take your "oh poor me" bull dust you spout on about or your abuse you feel your entitled to deal out without consequence.

Which was what I found very amusing in your rant about the community of Oceania in the other thread ...you put others down for there behavior in the community yet it is perfectly acceptable for you to stand at luna bank and rant at people and abuse them and send abusive icq messages and emails.......your not as innocent as you are pretending to be miss echo and your certainly not someone's who's opinions mean much to me....so heed your own advice people in glass houses should certainly not throw stones, how ever if they do at least be gutsy enough to admit your own failings.

so as the button says go back to your bridge you have no power here........and this will be my last reply to you as you are not worth my time or effort.

Now I will go back to the intent of my response to farscape which was end the thread and stop people from trolling. Clearly you missed that intention but having your own agenda your focused on will do that.

G

Yeah, I think ending the thread would be a really good idea too.

G

LOL

<blockquote><hr>

Now I will go back to the intent of my response to farscape which was end the thread and stop people from trolling. Clearly you missed that intention but having your own agenda your focused on will do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that was the 'intent' of the response to farscape then it should have been:

Thank you for the support but I was just as wrong as they where.

The rest was added as another flame and troll in the brand of trolling you parttake in.

I took YOUR statement and explained to you how it is viewed in the language YOU used. Don't like it, fine, disagree with my statements.

However, noone gives you the right to post your personal assumptions about me, to blatantly state unproven innuendo around the boards, attack me or my personality by dragging up stuff that has not happened on this board and has absolutely nothing to do with yourself or your perceived perception of yourself, by name calling, making unfounded accusations and unproven accusations by thinking you even KNOW me or my situation which you do not. Let alone what others may or may not have done to me to start with. You only have your own blown up sense of self importance and frankly, you are not worth MY time.

I care not about your opinion of me whatsoever. It is you I think who is showing over the top malice, not me.

As normal, you attack the person rather than the discussion, which I might add YOU started. Now as in that other thread that you attempted to turn into an issue about YOU. I will say, if you want to continue it further, take it off the boards to pm as I will NOT respond to the likes of this nonsense on the boards in public.

Unlike you, I do not feel the need to go into personal attacks on people on the forum who do not necessarily agree with YOUR view of the world.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, according to that I'm at least half-Troll.. must be on my mother's side.

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

I couldn't agree more.

This thread was a pathetic attempt to troll that started with the OP not even being able to spell the word troll.

Then further attempts to troll were made, but unfortunately the OP lacks the character, wit and plain grey matter to do it with enough class that it wouldn't appear as a blatant troll.

Farscape then shows his extreme lack of class and leadership by following the poor soul that is the silliest of the trolls here.

Status
Not open for further replies.