• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Apologizing

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've come to the conclusion that I've been a quite dumbass and i've been pretty disrspectfull to people

I apologize to Blood raven and Gemma

And

If you talk **** to me, I'm gonna say something back, I'm not gonna take **** from anyone and i'd like you to find that out for your self

So again i apologize

-- Good day :)

S

SUPRsalad

Frankly, I'm impressed as hell. That shows a great deal of not only maturity, but humility. Well met, boy. Well ****ing met. You might turn out okay like your brother after all. . .

One final slice of advice:

'humility is like underwear. Its necessary, but indecent when showing'

-i forgot who said that too.. google it.

-Gemma, out.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I for one shall not take the high road. Instead, I shall stay on the road i'm on.

Immaturity at its finest.

Waxxed it.

:party:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I respect the maturity you have at times.. But it is quickly destroyed by the next time you open your mouth. :bdh: