• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Anything and everything - I want your stuff!

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All,

With SA,there has been so much new pixel crack introduced - stealable items, spawn rewards and the new items that get randomly released during the spawns.

The problem is, on Oceania, that no one seem to be selling - everyone seems to be hoading.:sad3:

I check out the vendors on a regular basis but see little of the new items available for sale. For so long I have not had the funds to buy - now that I have, there is nothing on the vendors to buy.:violin:

If you have no intention of using for your own decorating purpose, I would very much appreciate it if people would stop hoarding or taking off shard and sell to me :p :danceb:

If offered or sale on Oceania you may be surprised that Oceania does have a market which when the cost of a transfer token is taken into account can be cost effective :thumbup1:

Thanks Mezzac

I'm well aware that everything is a far cry from alright
I'm well aware that all of us can at times be too uptight
And possibly the remedy is a dose of apathy
You point your finger at you, I'll point mine right back at me

D

Daniella-EOB

You can have whatever I get that I don't want :D If I manage to get anything more that is... I'll try for more of those flagstones etc and when they reopen the maze puzzle chest, I'll let you know if there's anything I don't want :p