• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Anyone Xfering from Atlantic to Europa anytime soon?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got 3 items that need bringing back, would greatly appreciate any help and pay a little cost if nesscisary :)

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to jump in here Esca:
I also have one item which would need moving from Atl.
And would pay another "little cost" :)

Hephaistos of Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
add me to the atlantic to euopa bus too...willing to spread the cost of couse

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like I'm needed here!

*Claims 14th Year Vet Reward*

I've got a transfer to europa which I will use on Monday, please drop your items you want taking into the mailbox at my house in Zento Atlantic on the south road.

Best would be to bag them up and place with a book with your contact ICQ details and an inventory.

Image attached of my house.

Any questions let me know.
Regards
Hardy

Attachments

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're a star :thumbsup: I will wait until Sunday so as not to clog up the mailbox - if asking you to ferry a bag of 20 14th anniversary tickets is too cheeky I won't, it's not like I really *need* them, but would be nice not to have them gathering dust on a shard I don't play :)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I have room, ill check mailbox a few times a day so no need to hold back :thumbsup:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
talk to u sunday daytime..ive got about a dozen ,,nice,,items to bring home

i work saturday and sunday nights...please dont leave without me....i more than happy to pay my way on the shuttle bus

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem THP, this ride will be free as its all new and exciting for me! Im not going to be in much on Sunday my house mailbox is secure so please just drop the items in there if you dont get hold of me.

I may start doing this as a monthly shuttle service for a small fee per item, depends on what take up I get on it, by the looks of things, its going to be quite popular!

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're a star :thumbsup: I will wait until Sunday so as not to clog up the mailbox - if asking you to ferry a bag of 20 14th anniversary tickets is too cheeky I won't, it's not like I really *need* them, but would be nice not to have them gathering dust on a shard I don't play :)
Got your stuff Jonathen, ill icq you when i get to euro

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless anyone else is interested I'm going to leave tonight

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking for Anne who posted some items to bring from atl, your icq is wrong. please contact me.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NERF the free transfers for 14th year vets, its unfair and crap and i want some for 7th........................................... oh hang on a minute i have a delivery:) thanks Hardy