• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone want to trade sleighs?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've got a bunch of duplicates, and am looking for the last couple I need of the "presents" variety (completed to coal type already, despite not starting them until after I got to 2 left for the good-karma ones)

Yell for me on general chat if you want to swap some out.

BTW, if you didn't read the publish notes, sleighs with presents are positive karma, sleighs with coal are negative, and there are 30 locations plus a rare "*****'s House" for the person who redeemed the token. I've gotten three of those so far (2 presents, 1 coal).

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've only gotten two sleighs but trying to decide which i want more sand or sleighs. If you don't have them i'll be glad to trade. Still need to get you those heads on pikes

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got some more tokens today from trades (including trading 100 bar pieces from the 17th anniversary bags for 25 tokens), so I went ahead and worked on getting the coal sleighs.

Here's the sleighs I still need.
Updated 12/22. I have about 20 tokens left, but only need two left on the presents side (I completed the Coal sleigh set right after midnight). I do have about 80 extra sleighs between Presents & Coal types to trade, and I'd really like to trade Garion for that Royal City he has in his deco. Will trade some of my remaining tokens for the sleighs as well.

[xtable=skin1|@x251]
{tbody}
{tr=@x14}
{td=113x14}Presents Type
(Positive Karma){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x2}
{td=113x2}Urali Village{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x1}
{td=113x1}The Royal City{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Update: Completed the "Delivering Coal" set! Still need the same two "delivering presents" sleighs I needed a week ago.