• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Want to Take a Crack at This One?

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wondering if anyone can figure this cascade effect thing out and write out simple enough instructions on how to do it so that I would be able to follow them close enough to do the same at my house? I've been playing around with it for the last 90 minutes and can't get everything to line up even well enough to look decent. Hopefully one of you more advanced decorators can figure it out.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ooohhh... I'm bored enough, I'll try it :D

aaaand... as an afterthought, where can this house be located? just so I can take a first hand look at it to make sure I'm getting it right

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aaaand... as an afterthought, where can this house be located? just so I can take a first hand look at it to make sure I'm getting it right
That's the problem. It used to be on Catskills a few years ago, and when I first saw it I took some screenshots of it so I could use some of the ideas in it later on. But when I went to take a look at it again to see a floor I missed, it was redesigned in those God-awful elven tiles.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah well... I have all but two tiles which I'm piecing together at the moment. I've basically rebuilt the whole screenshot to figure this out

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay let me know if this looks like the original. If it does, then I'll post how I built it :D

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just one tile on the west side looks a bit lower than in the original, but other than that, to me it looks just right. :)

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your referring to the tile I think you are, then I know what you mean. But if I raise it up any, it's totally off. I'm not sure how they got it to sit on the other one, but I've tried everything I can think of and it just won't sit that way, but I'll post how I made it in a little while, gotta remake it now to make instructions lol

Okay, I was halfway through the instructions when I realized, hey, my frame was off by one for some reason... soooo... I'll have to redo the pics. Instructions will hopefully be up tomorrow... >.<