• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Anyone want to help with some level 6s in crazy locations?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm thinking about doing some level 6 maps that ended up in fairly dangerous locations as a semi-public thing (no party, but rolling dice for any special loot). Any level 7s resulting would be done that same way.

Currently, I've only got one real candidate map for this - a level 6 right in the middle of the Ratman spawn by Sacrifice in Ilshenar.

When I get some more insane locations, we'll start the ball rolling.

Anyone have any suggestions for day of the week, and time?

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Sounds great !!!
Usually Thursday night I bowl so just let me know when and what time !

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I made a screencap of two of my T-maps (Both level 6 Ilshenar)

Attachments

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Normally, I never leave spawn behind, but....

I was doing a Fel Level 6 due north of Britain (around 27 degrees north, on the prime meridian aka 0 longitude), and after finding friendlies in Luna to rez my swampy once, I couldn't get him rezzed again. I finished off the chest, but there are 2 or 3 Ancient Wyrms wandering the woods north of Fel Blackthorn's castle right now, since I can't beat AWs currently without a swampy in barding to soak the damage (the extra damage requires extra heal time, which in turn makes the AW have superior Healing per second over my DPS, and they heal back up faster than I can damage them).

I wish happy hunting to the reds that want to take them down (and "Happy Hunting Reds!" to the AWs).