• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Anyone want a free 72 hour trial of The Secret World

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just PM me your email and I will send you a key!

Can't hurt to give it a try! I will even make every effort to get in game and play with you for part of your free three days if you give me a heads-up of when you're going to use it!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*ignores Dodger*

Getting ready for my stream tonight! 11pm/10 Central we will be switching up Flutter's weapon combo and I'll be looking for you in game! If you haven't gotten a key yet don't forget to send me a PM here today so I can send you an invitation! Ready to play!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If you haven't tried or bought this game yet, I suggest that you do...I blame Flutter for getting me addicted! And now I have yet another game to play with my friends.

check it out...take up Flutter on her offer it's as really good game!