• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone tried out the Storm Lord's Steel?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What did you think? Can it be imbued? If so, does imbuing drop the hit lightning if you add a leech property? Does this thing have any relevant use?

mihali

Sage
The answer to the first question is in: Did you try it on a melee character? To the second parts is: any imbuing will take this into the realm of mortal items, i.e. it will decay with use eventually. Do what the first answer says and then ask why would you imbue? I cannot say too much as the nerf committee is looking over these posts.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I argued for it to become a Daisho when it was still on TC. Would've had some use then, since Daishos have DS+Feint.

mihali

Sage
View attachment 150307
SLS is a lot of fun!
Sparks is an energy bleed that drains mana.
Fun for PVP, this is my "wak mage" :thumbup1:
Yup, and best have 2 or more of them since after imbuing will have dur slowly or quickly go down, depending on use. Not really sure, but "sparks" may have a similar effect to splinter in terms of decay of durability, but to a lesser extent? Definitely not documented. Dur seems to go down more than my DA's, from 255 way down to the 120's with 1-2 sessions. I could be wrong though (I hope).

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, and best have 2 or more of them since after imbuing will have dur slowly or quickly go down, depending on use. Not really sure, but "sparks" may have a similar effect to splinter in terms of decay of durability, but to a lesser extent? Definitely not documented. Dur seems to go down more than my DA's, from 255 way down to the 120's with 1-2 sessions. I could be wrong though (I hope).
The sparks proc doesn't seem to reduce the weapons durability like splinter though having backup weapons tucked away is a good idea. We might not see the weapon again once the event ends.