• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone still play siege?

Q

qqqa

whats the population like? still going down hill or is it on the rise?

I

imported_Goron

No. None of us play siege, we all just like to post on the shard's forum. Ignore all the posts that *seem* like they are about the game, we are just pretending that we are buying and selling stuff and fighting each other

In all seriousness tho, yes, we play siege. As for the population, I cannot comment on its trends in the long term as I only started 7 or 8 months ago. But in my time, I have seen many leave and many come.

I

imported_dexdash

as you can see from the last post there are people on seige. theres about 30 very sarcastic people on seige. and goron's chars are 10% of that population.

I

imported_Krystal

id say bout same

seems like when someone leaves a noob appears or a vet comes back:/

G

<blockquote><hr>

No. None of us play siege, we all just like to post on the shard's forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably more true than you know...

G

<blockquote><hr>

seems like when someone leaves a noob appears or a vet comes back:/

[/ QUOTE ]

Zounds!

Siege Perilous is Homer Simpsons brain?!?

"Marge, every time I learn something new it pushes something old out of my brain" - Homer

G

I am back on Seige, but I was never that well known, and it was about 6 years ago, lol. I still have runes marked into Deulcia and T2A, hehe. I will meet more of the population as I build my chars back up.

C

chessy_sp

I quit a game that is total crap that may or may not have the word craft in its title. Im in it for the long haul, and, as always, Ive got hatchets for sale!

ps. I forgot to join NEW hehe.

G

I tried that other thing a while back to, visually stimulating but lacked alot.
Besides I fell in love with this old relic years ago and cant stay away.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

as you can see from the last post there are people on seige. theres about 30 very sarcastic people on seige. and goron's chars are 10% of that population.

[/ QUOTE ]sarcasm? me? nooooooooo.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have played on Siege for the last year. Lurking in the outermost reaches of the world...stealthing around and gatering resources.

C

chessy_sp

LFG Naxx! Obsolete content we are paying for! Want to run for fun! *10hrs later crickets chirping in the backround* hello? Naxx? LFG ok... uh... hello? hehe

Oh, Ultima, with your many changes. *sigh*

G

golfnutt64

siege is the only place to play.....prod shards comes down to...who has the nicest stuff ina battle....oh yah and they have insurance....

im a returning vet..playe from 99-05. siege is and will be my home.... i bought a 30 mo. old acct with great chars already established on LS....yet i started here with a new char....i dont even play the shards.

Malachi

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]sarcasm? me? nooooooooo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I frown upon sarcasm as a cruel joke

*smiles*