• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone remember?

• Thread starter uorealtor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
U

uorealtor

does anyone remember me?.... any of the ole timers still around?...
still got my account and my castle....

K

kray2s

does anyone remember me?.... any of the ole timers still around?...
still got my account and my castle....
Cant say if i knew you or not tbh i have met so many people in game i cant remember everyone lol!

However i dont know if its yours or if you had a fan club but i have a guildstone with the title "UORealtor- Better than he knew [UOR] so you must be somewhat famous or maybe a tad egotistical hahahah (joking)

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell yeah, I definitely remember you...bought my first house in game from you shortly after Trammel opened to housing. Then picked up another one a few months later when I finally got my buddy to start playing. :D

U

uorealtor

You have a guildstone UORealtor?... hmmm.... I can't even remember if I did start one. Is it permatized?... ie. the relic ones?... I might want to purchase it from you?....

U

uorealtor

well, I'm glad there's at least one person whom I may have sold or given a house to!... I often wonder about those people whom I showed spots to put down a house...

K

kray2s

Its a deed with UO Realator - Better than he knew as a guild name.

My guess is someone really liked you lol (nudge nudge wink wink say no more - To quote a monty python sketch)

But yes it is placeable and you can have a very nice guildstone. It is on Europa Shard - However i would be more open to trading it for another one (i like my stones) so if you have a guildstone with anything relating to Warriors - forexample - doom hunters R Us lol.

Or i be more than willing to sell it to you for the price of another but we can argue later over prices.

If you wish to see icq me and i show it to you placed in my soon to be opened museum.