• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone remember this?

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The original Louis Prima and later the David Lee Roth remake are great, too.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I've listened to this a couple of times after Dj Mistymoon in game told me to, always thought it was so neat that he did the videos :)

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think Fats Waller may have done the original, I'm pretty sure his predates Louis Prima's....

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, btw... Nobody can touch Louis Prima's version........................;)

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When we speak about old days, I still remember when Soul Harvester send me this. Soul Harvesters Goodbye. I still miss him.
http://www.askcorran.com/flash/soul harvester pkhq bye.swf
Freja in all the years you have played here, and you were here long before I came along in 99 . You had and still have such a good honorable soul. Even when you were in UDL... To me you will always be the heart of Siege never a pancake always a good woman.
Love Cherish Firekiss

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
LOL, I'm sure some could prove you wrong, I can be a pancake if someone step on my toes.

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
LOL, I'm sure some could prove you wrong, I can be a pancake if someone step on my toes.
Being a pancake for a good reason is not being a pancake in America that is called standing up for yourself. Being a pancake needlessly is being a pancake..VAST difference. I never once saw you be a pancake to someone without good cause..Do you see the difference...:)