• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone remember little ol' me?

• Thread starter Original Rockem
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
O

Original Rockem

Just curious. I retired in Lord British's castle some years back. Had some friends around me and I said goodbye to UO. I hope all is well. Maybe a story night in game? If you're interested about riding down memory lane...

John
Rockem Sockem
(Retired CL of TB)...when factions meant something..

This is the only game i find myself going back to (not in game but community) to say hello. Legends was the greatest online gaming experience i have ever encountered.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)

nice to know that you're still keeping tabs on us

and Legends is still the best bet around

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ALways good to see you post good sir. Hope all is well. And Legends will always be here for those that seek it.

O

Original Rockem

I was looking for an old DVD and came across a 9th ann'y UO disk. This is what sparked my interest. So it is loaded, and I logged in with my tailor today and ran around a bit. I see a lot has changed. 9th ann'y was last time i played (I think). I hope everything is excellent for everyone. I miss my firends here.

A

Annienox

Isn't that how we all get sucked back into playing UO AGAIN?!?! Lord knows when Lethal Injection and I stoped playing the last time I truley didn't think we would come back. That is untill we were moving and we found the original map and that thick lil guide book that you got way back when and of course that started a spark of conversation which led to "what if" and then the purchase of the latest version (Mondain's I think) and well you all know the rest of the story.
Rockem your name does sound familure but alas my PARTTIMERS seems to be transforming into MOSTTIMES and most days I am just happy when I don't wake up in the morning screaming cuz I don't reckonize Lethal cuddled up next to me or mistake him for a Sasquach! :blushing:

D

Darri Lien

Rock!! WEEEEEEEE *huggles* I still have the book you wrote on your last visit to Lord Brit's castle *sighs* So glad to see you still peek in on us :) Hope we catch each other in game! I keep 'taking breaks' but alas Im always lurking somewhere, and popping in and out ingame lol

S

Sorcon Gartius

Always good to hear from you bro! Indeed much has changed. It seems that every time I blink, UO changes. It is hard to keep up.

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should stop playing WoW and join us for more than thirteen days? :D

Leo says Hi aswell lol

A

Annienox

You will all succumb to the power of WoW
Hey Sorcon buddy of mine. How about we have a drink together and I will enlighten you on what happens when people talk blasfomy like you have just done. Stay right here I will be right back with those drinks.
*Runs to the kitchen to recieve said drinks but while there...* :stir: Ok here we go. Lets toast to 12 great years in UO :beer: *watches intently while Sorcon takes a good swig* :pint: *Grins wickedly and waits for the Nightshade to kick in* Now enuff of that BS talk about any of us joining you (or anyone else) in that Wanna Be, Copy Cat, Advertisement Hog you call a game!! Anyone promoting it should be banned from being able to post on here but still be able to read this forum (so they know what they are missing out on). If you were my neighbor I would so walk over and give you a :twak: to try and reset your brain back to normal!!!!!
Ok, I'm all better now.:next:

R

reak. aka caustic

hey rockem i remember you we played back in the day i was reading forums just to see who maybe still played