• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone planning on getting into Shroud of the Avatar??

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I have pledged to citizen level... I'm hoping to create one of my characters as a npc hehe. I also created a roll call thread for legends players to check in....

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will wait and see.
While Garriot did great things, his last works failed to deliver.

If this game proves to be a worthy Ultima successor and doesn't force into online, then I will play it.
For online I have UO. =P

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got at least a year before it goes beta. I'm not going to hold my breath quite yet. My KS pledge is noted and I'm sure they'll send me a "hello" when it's time to try it out. :)

Meanwhile, I gave up the "I can only play one game at a time" mentality a long, long time ago. That way the grass is always greener no matter where I'm logged in. :)