• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone of photos of clean legendary items? -100 luck is ok

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find a huge difference in loot in corv lvl 3, as the first 3 rooms the mobs have 100-300HP and not many items but the next 3 rooms have 300-500HP and have more loot with higher intensity. Dont know if anyone else noticed there is 2 diff levels of mobs in lvl3 corv.
Also if a mob spawn in the right place in the N cell on the E wing of the first 3 rooms it actually spawns as though it should be in the room to the N [higher HP and loot.

I only hunt the ellys there on my tamer so noticed when lore'd them.

Thunderz

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I find a huge difference in loot in corv lvl 3, as the first 3 rooms the mobs have 100-300HP and not many items but the next 3 rooms have 300-500HP and have more loot with higher intensity. Dont know if anyone else noticed there is 2 diff levels of mobs in lvl3 corv.
Also if a mob spawn in the right place in the N cell on the E wing of the first 3 rooms it actually spawns as though it should be in the room to the N [higher HP and loot.

I only hunt the ellys there on my tamer so noticed when lore'd them.

Thunderz
noticed, and the ones on level 4 seem designed for groups, try fighting on of those solo, takes forever

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
noticed, and the ones on level 4 seem designed for groups, try fighting on of those solo, takes forever
Yeah :) thats how i first worked it out :) my GD wasnt doing anything so lured it an it had 5000HP!!! Soon got out of there...

Thunderz

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My tactics in Lvl 4: Go in there with a Mage/Mystic/Stealther and a Slayer Spellbook. Only fight IN THE CLOSED rooms, which means: Unlock a door, go in, close the door and fight the monster there. Only works - however - with mobs that don´t open doors: Elementals & Reptiles. ;)

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks goldberg for the post.. i got that dagger in shame off an unbound energy vortex.. i y luck run luck at 200-800 and then perfection gives me a 1000 if it goes off.. i cant remember for sure what my luck was... this is on the atlantic shard

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pretty fast dagger, 30 SSI, stamina and dex inc, with stamina leech, you can swing forever with this lol, too bad it aint got splintering on it

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A UEV coughed this up today, no luck worn. First 6 (i dont count -100 luck) mod jewel I've pulled since the loot nerf and I'm running shame almost every day. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with it though...

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not Legendary but eh... got it off a Ensourcled Wisp (blue) from Despise Boss.

Last edited:

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This thread has given me something to do in the game..while i have not gotten any clean legendary..yesterday I did get 3 legendary artifacts off one kill...they were no where near clean but still I have never even gotten 2 off the same kill before

BG

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wear around 2000 luck and kill UEVs and you'll get plenty of useless legendary items.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best thing I found about exdus is the artifact loot it has. Now I have to make a tamer into a garg being it is a garg ring. Jewelry tends to always shine not having mod slots sucked up by Lower Requirement or Higher Durability. Even though it is CURSED, I can over look it with this laundry list.

CURSED Gargoyle Only
Resisting Spells 15
Veterinary 15
Animal Taming 20
Music 15
Mana Ragn 3
Nightsight
-100 luck
DCI 15
SDI 15
SSI 10
Legendary Artifact

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A UEV coughed this up today, no luck worn. First 6 (i dont count -100 luck) mod jewel I've pulled since the loot nerf and I'm running shame almost every day. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with it though...

Clearly this piece is ideal for your axe-wielding Samurai-Wizard-Paladin.

-Galen's player

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying a new tactics now...

This is how I did it so far:

Cove Lvl 3, first rooms: Mage/Mystic/Rouser with about 1000-1200 Luck. Pretty fast kills: Provoke on each other and let the RC do the rest. However, loot is better in deeper parts of the dungeon.

Lvl 3, deeper dungeon and Lvl 4: Mage/Mystic/Stealther with about 1000-1200 Luck: As I hunt Felucca mostly, it´s easier to stealth to the deeper places in the dungeon. RC manages the beasts nicely, however: takes a bit longer...

Problem: Without Provocation, killing speed goes down. Without Stealth, walking through the dungeon can be dangerous (esp. when spellcasting mobs are around) as well as looting carefully might be painful!

As I don´t like playing tamers, I made a new char that combines both tactics: Mystic/Rouser/Stealther with 1000-1200 Luck... I am extremely curious how it works - will test it tonight... Idea: Stealth in the deeper parts of the dungeon, provoke monsters on each other and then let the Colossus finish them. Benefit: You can look through the loot and walk around while they fight each other... Should be VERY elegant...

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Got it from a Flame Elemental in Shame level 2 with 1720 luck on

Last edited:

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the thread necro but this just dropped for me today. Similar in stats as the op:

I got a couple other nice items today too. Though not as nice as this. Is anyone else farming dungeon loot seeing any better drops?

Last edited:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is any of this stuff being gotten without Luck?

In everyone's informed opinion and best judgement, what's the minimum amount of luck one should have for the hunt to be worth the effort?

I really wish I were a better player, I'd be able to get away with more in terms of toning up Luck and toning down other mods.

-Galen's player

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is any of this stuff being gotten without Luck?

In everyone's informed opinion and best judgement, what's the minimum amount of luck one should have for the hunt to be worth the effort?

I really wish I were a better player, I'd be able to get away with more in terms of toning up Luck and toning down other mods.

-Galen's player
For my experience, the luck roll depends on what mob you are farming. Tougher mobs in the lower levels require less luck to get in your sweet spot range and easier mobs in higher levels require more luck to bump the loot. Also, the more luck you have, the higher your chance for negative mods.

I've noticed this very clearly when using the luck buff statue. I farm tougher mobs in the lower levels. My goal is to get as many relic frags from a bag of dungeon loot as I can. When the luck buff is active from the statue I see more items with negative mods, and I get more relic frags from those bags of loot. When the luck buff wears I see far fewer negative mods but also get fewer frags.

Last edited:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my experience, the luck roll depends on what mob you are farming. Tougher mobs in the lower levels require less luck to get in your sweet spot range and easier mobs in higher levels require more luck to bump the loot. Also, the more luck you have, the higher your chance for negative mods.

I've noticed this very clearly when using the luck buff statue. I farm tougher mobs in the lower levels. My goal is to get as many relic frags from a bag of dungeon loot as I can. When the luck buff is active from the statue I see more items with negative mods, and I get more relic frags from those bags of loot. When the luck buff wears I see far fewer negative mods but also get fewer frags.
Interesting; many thanks for that write-up.

-Galen's player

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been holding onto this Chainmail Tunic while I was waiting for pub-81 to be released on production shards.

enhanced & refined shameloot.jpg

Now enhanced with (pub-81) Valorite & refined to add resistances... Specific refinements are hard to find, I need to refine it again until I can get it +1 to all resistances.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So... Does everyone use a TAMER for farming Shame etc? I was thining a 4x120 Bard with Vollems could be a good way to go?
If you use a Bard I would recommend using 2 lowland bouras (Bouras require taming to Tame, but Not to bond/control), they get pack-damage (it's what I use on my bard), if you don't have vet to res your pets, you just need to watch out for the ones that do extra damage to tamed creatures, like the Unbound Energy Vortex' & Eternal Gazers.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic shard, fel side Covetous level 4, 0 luck
like 2 minutes ago.
can anyone say perfect to be paired with a Orny?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And 8 LMC vice 10 on the major. Still, very nice finds!

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have yet to see a single dexxer jewel listed that is over 5 mods. At minimum, SSI, DI, DCI, HCI, EP, Stats. Every jewel is slanted towards casters. And the Devs still deny there is a problem. Here is proof open your eyes! :eyes:
Actually I have one bracelet (legendary artefact) that would count as dexxer/sampire item. But its cursed and doesnt have the mods you are looking for. It comes along with dci 15, hci 20, dex 8, tact 20, necro 15, chiv 5. Along with that it has animal lore 15, mr 3, luck -100 and is cursed.

Last edited:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dexer Jewelry ? Seeing is believing.
Shame Unbound Ev in 4395 luck.
2995 luck after clicking statue, +400 from coin tossed in SA fountain, & 1000 from perfection.

View attachment 14175
Off Topic.. but if you were intentionally using the fountain for luck you don't need it.

3982 Luck = 100% chance to get the bump. (I realize you were probably just trying to get soles of providence though!)