• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone need a ride?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Over the next few weeks, as some shield tokens arrive on the other shards, I'll be starting a round of transfers. Because my shield token selection was limited, the jumps are not going directly to Chessie. However, in the end, all the stuff will consolidated to a couple of shards for a few jumps to Chessie. It'll be a slow ride - figure possibly 1-2 months before things arrive. However, if anyone wants a ride, let me know. I'm using shield tokens, and space will be *very* limited; hopefully everyone cleared out their banks when I did all the transfers last year. :) But if you have a couple rare boxes, EM items, etc, I'm happy to carry them back for you.

I have tokens on or en route to:
  • Asuka> ??, Jan ??
  • Baja> ??, Jan ??
  • Catskills> ??, Jan ??
  • Drachenfels> ??, Jan ??
  • Europa> ??, Jan ??
  • Formosa > Chesapeake, Jan ??
  • Great Lakes> ??, Jan ??
  • Hokuto> ??, Jan ??
  • Izumo > Atlantic, Saturday Jan 17
  • Izumo > Catskills, Tuesday Jan 13
  • Lake Austin> ??, Jan ??
  • Lake Superior> ??, Jan ??
  • Legends> ??, Jan ??
  • Napa Valley > Chesapeake, Saturday Jan 10
  • Oceania > Izumo, Monday Jan 12
  • Origin > ??, Jan ??
  • Pacific> ??, Jan ??
  • Sakura > Hokuto, Sunday Jan 11
  • Sonoma> ??, Jan ??
  • Yamato> ??, Jan ??
The first two to transfer will be Sakura and Napa Valley. Let me know ASAP if you have anything on those 2 shards that needs a ride.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Napa transfers tonight; get in touch ASAP!