• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Less Tired of the griefers killing the Dread Warmounts?

T

Tycolby

Its the same ppl over and over, bola the Vanguard Controller and then kill the dread so everyone less is forced to buy the ones they sell. Please make the invasion spead faster though out the cities so we can get a chance to tame them for ourselves!!!!!

B

Blade_Thugluv

Its the same ppl over and over, bola the Vanguard Controller and then kill the dread so everyone less is forced to buy the ones they sell. Please make the invasion spead faster though out the cities so we can get a chance to tame them for ourselves!!!!!
yea i had VaMp and LOLz in fel today messing with me while i was trying to tame it. they would hit it after i started taming to break my tame. So i turned around and let my mare kill the dreads so there wasnt any to tame. vamp discorded my pet and peaced it but in the end i still managed with help from friends to kill the dreads.

if u need a dread let me know.

V

Vahne

Honestly the regulars at tram cove play nice. Most of us have at least one horse and are just trying to get the sword and shield. Most even help the ones who don't have dread horses get one. The only exception is probably prime time where everyone gets on at once, but even then there's still a good chance for loot. Or even better, go in and honor/bola the vanguard, lead the horse to a quiet corner and tame away. it works while everyone else is busy fighting the mobs even in prime time.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wish someone HAD tried to tame the one that attacked me at tonight's 11 PM invasion. It chased me through half of cove before I figured that no one wanted it, and finally did it in as a matter of self-defense.

F

Fran Fury

I just wish I could get in and play a little. I fear I will not get a new horse for awhile :(

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The few times Lessa has been there, she has tried to help people taming by working the mobs and healing. She figures there will be plenty of warhorses for everyone. Besides she can't figure out who to boot from the stables again.:confused: