• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone know the owner of this Safe Haven homes?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm trying to find all who live in Safe Haven or do have a home but do not play at the moment.
Some of this below, I do know, but can't remember their Stratics name, so if you know, please tell me.
I hope getting the community in Safe haven back to life may bring some inactive citizen back RL or other shards.

Here is the homes and the char who own them. It's only the homes, where I had not found the owner.

Dodger, Smokers Hut
One Eye Willy, unnamed dirt plot
Accident, Nothing Suspicous
Gannicus, unnamed house
Umdertaker, Home of AUSTIA Fair Play
Artimus, Dominion TDO, Domino TDO
Krunk Playa, Casa of Da Best
Trillian, Unnamed dirt plot
Sluggo, The Red Robe Distillery
Seqoqia, I Didn't Like You At First
Bill Phanton, Compassion Casa
Glutton, Unnamed Castle
Belladonna, Castle If Fair Welcome
Thadimus, Unnamed house
Camriel, Northern Outpost
Summer Raine, Unnamed house
Nyses, Unnamed keep
Boudicca, Queen Of The Celtie Tribes, ....
Aurora, Aurora Keep
Irma, Still Play Here?
Nyght Wyrd, no name
Derrick, Safeharbour Keep
Kovaugh, Kovaugh's Emperium
Charlie Gold, Seaside Escape
Smaug, Dragon's Nest
Alanis, Exchange
Stimpy, unnamed house
Blaa, unnamed house

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glutton is in TnT.

Krunk Playa is/was running with Diablo and crew.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm mainly looking for Stratics names, to add them to the forum or if they went back to other shards, to try to make them sell their home, if we have new Citizen looking for a home in Safe Haven.
Even when a few may be less wanted as Citizen, I don't want to leave any out right now. All should have a chance to be a part of the Township. We can always boot them from the forum if they make to much trouble like interrupt the towns events.
Safe Haven are a place for all kind of players, and was never that safe. Community feeling can be a good thing and sometimes people act different, when you give them a chance instead of trashing them.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, sorry for the reading fail on my part! I am not sure if either player reads or posts on Stratics. I will ask Glutton to reply if he does, but he is a long time Siege player and definitely playing regularly.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Ahh, sorry for the reading fail on my part! I am not sure if either player reads or posts on Stratics. I will ask Glutton to reply if he does, but he is a long time Siege player and definitely playing regularly.
Thanks, it's a little hard to remember all this Stratics names. I really love this new guild and township forums, I hope they can help making the shard more active.
The event thing on them are great too as it is possible to make both public and private events.
I just hope they get the public wall fixed.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Secret forum?
All can see the forum but yes there are private parts in it only for the members of the group.
It's a very new thing Stratics added to this forums and it works great as it gives the admins of the guild/town forums needed control to add and remove members and to moderate it. There are still a few bugs in it, like public wall do not work and one other little bug.
To find the forums, there is a tab "Guilds" in this pages top bar, then in second bar, "Your Guilds" on the main guild page.
Siege are the shard with most towns and guilds there so far.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi. I was honored to get the Castle of Fair Welcome recently. I also hold Aurora Keep. You may know me as Natalia Marais or Eirlys Albyn, or even Slivara Albina, or Serena. I have times I can't play as much as others. I was happy to see you are a neighbor.

I would love to see us get a town banner for Safe Haven.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome to Safe Haven, I added you to the forum

Nurse Miss Maude

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you please post a map with the area of Safe Haven lined out? I have dropped my house, BUT if it's Safe Haven I would consider replacing there. Thanks!

Edit to add ~ some one has already placed where I dropped!! LOL Would still like to know the town boundary line, just in case I find another spot.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Your house was in the edge of Safe Haven. I only have al old map as UO Map refuse to work now and UO Mapper do not show houses.
Here is one of Safe Haven, when TDO was a lot more active then now :)

Nurse Miss Maude

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! I was just out there running around. Looks pretty crowded. Hopefully things will get active again!!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I hope you will find a free spot

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a max custom spot right next to me 2 days ago. I live at the crossroads.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe Katt placed there :)

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scary...it was much safer for me when I had inactive neighbors, lol.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Fear is your worse enemy, the neighbors are not that scary.
I sure hope to get the place more active but people seem busy at the moment, may be the summer

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My character Camriel owns the Northern Outpost castle. I'm actually there quite a bit and a lot of my friends run through the place, but it's different hours than you usually get to play Freja.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Scary...it was much safer for me when I had inactive neighbors, lol.
I can promiss you I am one of the nicest people you can meet. *hugs* Hi Neighbor :)

My alt char's name is Storm so if that is where I placed.. near your house then that is me.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome to Safe Haven Camriel

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Irma and Undertaker are both on my list of possibly bugged houses, which currently stands at 131 plots. I am 99% certain that the Irma one is. I am considering submitting another runebook of them to Mesanna soon and I'll include that one if I do.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That would be nice to get active players instead of them. I too am sure Irma is a bugged house and I had never ever seen Undertaker so that may be too.
We really could need a must be refreshed once a year on houses on Siege. So many houses are not used, there are some dirt spot, I guess owned of Prodo shards players who never made it here.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can promiss you I am one of the nicest people you can meet. *hugs* Hi Neighbor :)

My alt char's name is Storm so if that is where I placed.. near your house then that is me.
Hi neighbor. Looks like we have some room between us in case someone is looking to join the township.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I miss when UOAM could show houses on the map, sadly it do not work more, I would to have an way to update the map of Safe Haven

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple of houses on the edge of Safe Haven if that counts :) Grand Zoogie and Dragon Food are the owners

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have a couple of houses on the edge of Safe Haven if that counts :) Grand Zoogie and Dragon Food are the owners
I will try to find the houses and see if they are close enough to count.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Damn I miss UO Assist sending house info to UO Automap.
I had to add all houses manual and did not have icon for the customize so I used some of the classic houses, that was closest in size.
They may not be placed 100% right but it do show a status for Safe Haven right now.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I still run automap so it can be done.
I can't get it to work, except for 2 keeps, that showed up, but they must be old, for one was a castle now.

If it works for you, please go get me an updated map of Safe Haven :p

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't get it to work, except for 2 keeps, that showed up, but they must be old, for one was a castle now.

If it works for you, please go get me an updated map of Safe Haven :p
I stand corrected - only a few show up.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found one of Tyrath's houses, I would not concider that Safe Haven. It was the one north of the desert
I did say on the edge :) The other is just North of Whats marked as Trillian house with (GASP) an overland ant hole beside it :)

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i placed a plot cross street from trillian owner Tom Orrow behind the castle

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I did say on the edge :) The other is just North of Whats marked as Trillian house with (GASP) an overland ant hole beside it :)
Oh the Dragon Food house?