• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Intersted In Another Rares Raffle At Jubilee

Would you buy a 5m raffle ticket for a 1 of 100 chance of winning a rare item valued at 200m+ ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Was working on doing another suit raffle for the Jubilee since the tickets for the Phoenix Armor suit sold out so quickly but the owner has decided to not take the risk. So with me still getting requests for another possible raffle would there be enough interest for a raffle of a rare item. I would not want to exceed the 100 book limit and would not want to do no more than a 5m charge per ticket this time. I will run this poll for 24 hours and if i get enough support i will search thru my rainy day items and see about starting another raffle.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id be interested, but if the item is being raffled is only worth 200m then id prefer not to pay 5m for 1/100 chance. id do 3m per ticket though

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

all books was sold before I saw the raffle vendor so I would like a new one.

Coal chain set would be good.
:mf_prop:

Regards
The Scandinavian

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Id be in. I got 5 of the other books :)

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
OK, to help with a little of the confusion of the post it stated it would be no more than 5m, so if the item value was considerably less then so would the price of the ticket. But after looking threw items i might have something of interest.

The full Artifact of the Pentad set which i see as the following value:

Pendant: 75m
Bracelet: 75m
Lantern: 150m
Apron: 175m
Shoes: 225m

Total: 700m

I could display it on he vendor and even though i was looking for a 5m ticket charge i would shoot for 8m. To answer the question of why before it is even asked is that i am taking the biggest risk of these tickets not selling. This is not as desirable as a Pheonix Armor suit so i am unsure of the "WOW" factor and its draw to sell tickets.

Let me know what you all think. I am open to suggestions.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
individually i would agree that the pentad pieces dont have as much wow factor, but the full set adds to the wow factor a good deal. same with phoenix suit.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Definitely a lot more curb appeal as a full set, im in if it goes to raffle!

ZozmaLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would definitely be in too. All the tix for the last raffle sold before I had a chance to purchase any.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
OK, i know i was gonna run this poll for a day but with the amount of icqs and seeing there is only 1 no vote i am gonna make this happen.

I'll make an official post tonight or in the morn regarding all the rules and everything but i will give you a quick idea of how it will work.

I'll do 100 tickets again at 8m per and there will be a stipulation this time in that i will not do a drawing unless 50 tickets are sold. I'll list the rest of the post in my offcial post.

I have a vendor up beside the Phoenix Armor vendor to show the pieces off.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Before anyone asks, if 50 tickets don't sell then those ppl will get their money back upon returning the books with the matching code in them. :)