• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone interested in bartering?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This isn't one of the more active forums, but I thought I would post here before moving stuff to Atlantic. I have some random stuff I'd be interested in trading on Legends. Here is what I have:

Carved Image of Medusa Floor
1 Rechargeable House Teleporter tile
1 veteran house teleport tile
Several white fishing nets
Magincia Pride named shirt
Vollem held in a crystal
Wolfgang Ruby from last event

Here's some things I'm looking for:

Matching teleport tile - I would like to retain one set, so trading one for another is an option. Vet ones run higher so I value it more.
Blue sapphire from first event of the series that Wolfgang Ruby is a part of...
Shadowlords are #1 shirt - Maxwell said he might have one, if not ideally I would like to trade one for my Magincia Pride version
Slime cloth (darker colors)
Clothing bless deeds
Of Exceptional Quality bookshelves or lanterns (especially lanterns)
Doom turn in artifacts (I need A LOT)

Willing to consider alternate trades, just PM me an offer. I find trading fun as long as it's fair, and have had a lot of nice experiences on Legends.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ThoughtI might have the Doom stuff, but I guess I used it all :p Can't help ya at all

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I also have one Veteran Reward teleport tile lol. I'd be very interesting in bartering or buying yours :) What are the odds lol. This tile isn't from Legends either. I've had it for awhile.

From your list I only have clothing bless deeds... but I have a lot of gold and stuff :p