• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone interested in a Pier?

C

Coragin

Got one tonight if anyone wants it send a pm with an offer.

M

Michael Wolf

What is it? I know what a pier is but not in UO? House deco I assume? what's it look like? I have a house that poses as a doc, water on 2 sides, so it might fit well there. Any screen shots I can look up?

Y

Yen Sid

Im sorry Wolf, I sold it already.
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for it? I also have one that I might be interested in selling if I have a ballpark of the value.

M

Michael Wolf

Glad you sold it...

That doesn't stop me from wanting to know what it is??? I was more curious than anything, but would have been interested if it fit my house design.

I"ll get a screen shot of my house with boats docked at it and you'll see why I'd be interested in the thought of a pier.

C

Crystal Canyon

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for it? I also have one that I might be interested in selling if I have a ballpark of the value.
The going price for these is around 20 mil.

C

Coragin

I got as Crystal said, around 20 mill. They look like a pier coming out of the water, when you set it down on the ground the water moves around it. Kinda neat if you ask me, next one I get I wont be selling, I just happened to be able to use the cash atm.

I am sure the buyer is happy with their purchase. At least I hope they are.

Y

Yen Sid

Wow, cool. I guess it was worth the karma hit then lol. *Curses Oaks*

Oh and Michael, it is basically the post at the end of any dock and has the animated water around it. It is very cool, unfortunately it doesn't really match my deco atm so it really isn't all that useful to me :(. I would love to get a bunch of water tiles to go with it but I am not much of a champ spawn person lol. My house is in fel but I can show it to you at some point if you would like. I think I have your ICQ so I can send you a message next time I am on or I can send you a PM.