• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone interested in a couple of VPS

S

Steveo

Just checking to see if anyone out there would be interested in doing a couple of 4 toon vp runs with me this afternoon? I am looking at maybe around 230 or 3pm est time. If you need a code from steveo just pm me and I will get you one.:party:

H

Holocog

YES!!
As long as Im paired up with someone who has maxed lure, I cant loose.(unless all our gags miss):thumbup::thumbup:COUNT ME IN!

S

Steveo

I dont think it will be a problem getting someone that has max lure. I Know a lot of toons that give up drop or trap so the chances of you getting someone with max lure is really good. When I get on we can go to kooky grove to do a couple of runs

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

if it is still on let me know I would love to.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Steveo,

Thanks for the invite. I had a great time. Cant wait to become a Mr Hollywood. Thanks again. I had a blast.:thumbup:

S

Steveo

Yup it was a good run I have to say and when I seen flippy in that cage it made it more interesting. Anytime you want to do a vp just let me know and I will gladly go with you

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Had a blast. Can't wait for the next run. Finished my LAW and BOSS suits today. :thumbup: rock and roll:party: Can't wait for tomorrow.

T

tominator6578

i vow to myself that i will not try the sellbot factory until i have lure...which is soon (i chose lure, not drop for 4th gag track)

L

Little Sadie

i vow to myself that i will not try the sellbot factory until i have lure...which is soon (i chose lure, not drop for 4th gag track)
I just made sure I had sound before doing factories with randoms. I had the bugle before going. Having lure never entered into it.

G

Granjell

That's right - especially if you get high laff randoms looking for merits. They like to sound through the factory.