• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Interested in a CFO tonight?

S

Steveo

I was hoping that a few of you would be up for a CFO tonight. I am trying to max by the end of August. I just reached RB 30 last night so my goal is to do 2 cfos a day til I max. I will not be able to make it tom night because of work issues. So, if you are interested let me know a good time and place. I was thinking around 8 est but that can change 9 est might even work be better for me.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hey Steve, You know.

And thats all I got to say about that.

S

Squeaker

Would love to! I plan to max on Sunday night so I need all the help I can get. I'll try to get on a little later this afternoon for a few more mints. Just figure a time and place - better yet, yell at me if I'm on. See you tonight!

S

soupandquackers

You have to get pat the DDL tasks before you can get your cash suit.

M

MissPoodledoodle

I'll come if I can get the rest of my 8900 bucks... :sad2:

T

toontownhappy

I'm always up for a CFO! I can come at 8, 9, or whenever; I'm doing a grand total of NOTHING this afternoon :D.

D

dwightjune

Your ambition to solo VP has me fascinated! Several times I have found myself alone with the VP and would very much like to have some pointers on how I might go about defeating him at that point! I didn't even know this was a possibility.
Good ol' Spiffy

T

toontownhappy

I can CFO whenever, just give me a time and meeting place!

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have to work much on Thursdays so I can CFO with you as much as you want on your Wednesdays evenings. Just let me know time and place. I'm +800 hrs GST.

If you're CFO'ing during your daytime, let me know as well. Either my husband or I play LD in the evenings after work.