• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone having trouble today to LOGIN?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It happened to me, also, but I got in immediately on the second try a minute ago.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Happened to me a few times earlier today. Got the same can't talk to Origin message.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This issue has been resolved.
why do i have this mental image of Bleak walking over 5 feet from his desk to the server and hitting it like a old Jukebox and it stops skipping and starts to play normal again, he nods at a job well done and continues to eat the rest of his lemon danish as he heads back to his computer....

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Lol
Why???? Just because th game is 20 years old, you assume that the computer is also old????? Uhm...maybe... but come on....look the bright side....
We have moved from Harddrive server to Cloud.
And now we will be able to play in high resolution screens :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
why do i have this mental image of Bleak walking over 5 feet from his desk to the server and hitting it like a old Jukebox and it stops skipping and starts to play normal again, he nods at a job well done and continues to eat the rest of his lemon danish as he heads back to his computer....
All Fonzy style?????

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This issue has been resolved.
I am getting patch error and can not get in the client is patched.

Edit: Its only as problem when trying to run more than one client

Last edited: