• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone have....

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
a favorite rare arty weapon drop that they like to use or do you all stick to imbuing your own weapons?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sampire I imbue them all. Trying to find the right wep with just the right mods would take more time than I care to spend on it lol.

My archer/tamer still uses a couple of arti bows but only because I have been to lazy to imbue him better ones. I mean heck, the dude still carries "Mischief Maker".. and that has been on the bottom of the heap power wise for a while now.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i still like the Mischief Maker.. yeah kinda old school but still like it... and the enchanted Titan Legbone ive always liked... oh yeah and the Soul Seeker... wish they would make new weapon drops with better mods though..

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember many years ago when I got a pixie smasher and thought I was super lucky! I agree though, it's very rare any of those weps would be used.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have a one-handed sword & shield paladin, and while I do have a full set of slayer/elemental weapons, I have an old artifact weapon that I use frequently:

The Mangler

Mangler - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Get your hands on one if you ever see it!