• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone have these holiday items?

A

Azazel of LA

Candles from Winter 2004
  1. Axiom
  2. Binky
  3. Cadillac
  4. Deko
  5. Draconis Rex
  6. Eva
  7. Foster
  8. GM Licatia
  9. GM Marby
  10. GM Snark
  11. GM Unicta
  12. Hugo
  13. Kalag
  14. L.Lantz
  15. LadyLu
  16. LongBow
  17. Malachite
  18. MrsTroublemaker
  19. MrTact
  20. Mung
  21. Orbeus
  22. Platinum
  23. Purple
  24. Rugen
  25. Sharkbait
  26. Skunky
  27. Spada
  28. ValQor
  29. Wilki
Snowmen - Dec, 2003
  1. Comforl
  2. DraconisRex
  3. Haan
  4. Hugo
  5. Obberron
  6. Odee
  7. Prume
  8. Ragnarok
  9. Sherbear
Sleighs Dec, 2005
  1. Adolescence
  2. Binky
  3. Cadillac
  4. Carbon
  5. Cirrus
  6. Czarzane
  7. Darkscribe
  8. Drake
  9. Falcon
  10. Foster
  11. Hyacinth
  12. Inoia
  13. Juka
  14. Kalag
  15. Merlina
  16. MrTact
  17. Niobe
  18. Rend
  19. Shepherd
  20. Wilki
  21. Ya-Ssan
  22. Yeti
  23. Zilo

If so please let me know if youd be willing to donate/trade/sell them. Im trying to work on my full sets of these items.

D

Desolation87

Wow you need alot. After the turn-in too. Not gona be easy! Good luck!

A

Azazel of LA

Wow you need alot. After the turn-in too. Not gona be easy! Good luck!
I know its gonna be hard , I managed to get Reindeer , Bells and Globes done before the hand in but didnt have enough time to get these started. Figured it was worth a try though.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I might have some of them - I'll check.

I kept one of each unique item I had

S

S.W.A.T

I have GM Sowl Candle and the Crabon, Zilo, Coppacchia, and Morpheus snowman. Checked the sleigh's you already have all the ones I have, =]
Uhm, I'm not really sure what they're worth =/

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I checked and 10 of the 16 candles I kept are ones you need. I also have two sleighs you need. No luck on the snowmen, though.

A

Azazel of LA

I have GM Sowl Candle and the Crabon, Zilo, Coppacchia, and Morpheus snowman. Checked the sleigh's you already have all the ones I have, =]
Uhm, I'm not really sure what they're worth =/
I checked and 10 of the 16 candles I kept are ones you need. I also have two sleighs you need. No luck on the snowmen, though.
I got a couple of the snowmen I needed from a vendor in luna before I posted my list and I payed 5k each, So I figure that sounds fair for a price. Or I can trade 2 to 1 with holiday gifts (I will give 2 for your 1).

A

Azazel of LA

Slowly the list is shrinking , ty to all who have helped so far. :thumbsup:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tell me where to meet and I'll trade you the 10 candles & 2 sleighs for a 10k point ticket. It's a little bit of a mark-up compared to their actual point value, but sleighs are rare, and you're getting 2/3 of my candles and half my sleighs (as opposed to one spending a hour in a dungeon and get the ticket from a 10th anny drop).

A

Azazel of LA

Basara I got your 10k points , Im heading to Luna Bank now.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOL - I ran into you as you were turning in for the tickets, I think, then left to go kill stuff in Despise - be there in a sec.

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the Meatshield & Saralah candles (they're yours, no trade necessary), and I have sleighs of: Spada, Marby, Stormwind & Jinsol. I would like to trade sleighs for sleighs if possible.. I only kept a few, but I'm uninterested in names, so if you've got doubles of any names, I'll happily trade for those.

Let me know if you're interested.

A

Azazel of LA

I have the Meatshield & Saralah candles (they're yours, no trade necessary), and I have sleighs of: Spada, Marby, Stormwind & Jinsol. I would like to trade sleighs for sleighs if possible.. I only kept a few, but I'm uninterested in names, so if you've got doubles of any names, I'll happily trade for those.

Let me know if you're interested.
Ok , I will hook you up with some sleighs then. Just let me know how to contact you and we will hook up . TY in advance.

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pm'd you with contact info. I'm not around for most of today, but will be around tomorrow.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have an updated list of your needs? I still have a few. Unfortunately, I traded most of mine in before you posted your list.

A

Azazel of LA

Do you have an updated list of your needs? I still have a few. Unfortunately, I traded most of mine in before you posted your list.
Everytime I get a name I remove it from the list so its updated often. I do however still need to contact Nephrenia on ICQ so I can meet them in game to trade. Ive just been so busy the last couple days Ive barely had time to do anything.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime I get a name I remove it from the list so its updated often. I do however still need to contact Nephrenia on ICQ so I can meet them in game to trade. Ive just been so busy the last couple days Ive barely had time to do anything.
Ah, did not notice the changes to original post. I will check my limited supply and post later. Thanks Azazel.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I have the following ones for sure, they are on a character right now:

Snowmen #2 and 13; sleighs # 9, 18, and 22. Is a 5k ticket fair enough for them?

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey.. it's hard to reach me during the week, as I work on a computer all day long and hate staring at one in the evenings.. best time to catch me is on weekends. I'll probably be online this sunday.. maybe saturday evening if everything works out well.