• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone have a pic of the rare hued lamp posts from doom?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I swear this time I'm going to save the picture. Anyways, just need a picture of the different possible lamp posts from doom, I keep forgetting what colors we can get and what can be dyed with tot dyes (and now pigments). Probably their rarity is all but killed off with the new dyes and all, except for white I'm guessing. Unless we can use the new pigments to white dye lamp posts? Hrm!

Anyways, thanks!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That pic has six colors but then it says

The lamp post also comes in 5 known colors: red, yellow, valorite blue, light blue, and a light green. These colors spawn much less frequently but can spawn one right after the other.
So is it 11 colors total then?

/confused :blushing:

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never found any other colours than those in the pic.
The other coloured lamps have been dyed with tokuno dyes me thinks.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrm yeah probably. Now to sort thru my bag o' idoc lamp posts. Thanks ya'll!