• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone have a marked rune?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to find the generals to start the quests in the lost lands desert. I can't seem to get my uo-auto map working today... so, does anyone have a rune marked for the two generals ---> http://www.uoguide.com/In_the_Shadow_of_Virtue_-_Rise_of_the_Bane_Chosen

If you can help I'll have the "Chat" > "Help" channel open. If your like me, and didn't know you have to type a comma and then a space to use that chat function. Thanks in advance.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, thank you. I responded.

I haven't been on my main on Seige because my account is currently un-paid. I should have it on by Monday or Tuesday.

I was eating lunch, I'm logging back in. Anyone have that rune? =-)

I will have the "help" channel turned on. =-)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the UP Black Market, first stall (table) on the right side, there's a blue rune book.

Runes are in there.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You don't have to actually talk to the generals to start, just pick a side and start fighting.

There's a rune in my house near the book I told you about ;)